Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders Post game thread ***

BigD5

Reaction score
Alabama fan. :rolleyes:

I'll go out on a limb and guess that's only in football. Duke fan in basketball?
Oh and I’ve had alabama football season tickets since 2005. I was 22 years old. So no I’m not a bandwagon fan.

So what’s your credentials for being a Cowboys or whoever you are a fan of?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Are these Dak posts serious?

If so, please refrain from posting. You are embarrassing yourselves.

As for today, I don’t know if any of y’all noticed but it was a torrential downpour from the start of the 2nd qtr til the end of the game.

Cousins looked like a McCown playing QB.

Dak’s RB was averaging 5 or 6 yds a carry. Why would you throw if that’s true and it’s pouring down rain?

Dak is elite. He’s gonna be fantastic for several years. And he’s going to win us some Super Bowls. You all will see soon enough
Lol @ Dak is elite :lmao2:

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
Same happened with Romo... Romomania! Good times how lucky are we to go from Romo to Dak? God I hated all the years in between Aikman and Romo... Such a sad time for us fans

01-02, and 04 were crappy. We were relevant in 03 and 05.

2005 was fun. The team seemed to be heading up and you could feel it right out of the gate when they beat the Chargers in San Diego. That was a fantastic game

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
A few people in the game thread could not believe that the Cowboys have not had an offensive holding call in their favor for awhile. I went back and checked to make sure, and the last offensive holding call in the Cowboys favor was in the fourth quarter of the Arizona game with 11:11 minutes left.
So get this, the Cowboys have now played 4 straight games, or 16 consecutive quarters without the opposing team being called for offensive holding.

That is disgusting to say the least, and you can pick up your tinfoil hat at the door.
Thanks. I was begging for that stat. Unreal.

jjktkk

Reaction score
It amazes me how people can watch this team and not realize Zeke makes it go and Prescott's along for the ride.
Unless you're trying to make lame attempts at trolling, who cares? The offense is rolling.

jjktkk

Reaction score
Didn't stop Cousins.

Don't care what's "old" to a homer. That QB is a bus driver.
Wow, imagine finding a "homer" Dallas Cowboy fan posting positive thoughts on a Dallas Cowboys sports forum. Weird right?

jjktkk

Reaction score
Good game guys, this was a must win IMO
A win is a win
Zeke plated great
Dak played good
DL starting to show a little
You left out what a great coaching job Garrett did yesterday. That decision by Garrett to go for it on 4th down. I tell ya man, Garrett is on his way to be the G.O.A.T.!!!