Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders Post game thread ***

yimyammer

Reaction score
A few people in the game thread could not believe that the Cowboys have not had an offensive holding call in their favor for awhile. I went back and checked to make sure, and the last offensive holding call in the Cowboys favor was in the fourth quarter of the Arizona game with 11:11 minutes left.
So get this, the Cowboys have now played 4 straight games, or 16 consecutive quarters without the opposing team being called for offensive holding.

That is disgusting to say the least, and you can pick up your tinfoil hat at the door.

congratulations, you've perked my ears on a subject I typically ignore

thats incredibly hard to understand how there are ZERO holds by the opponents in this many quarters

can't give this topic a like but will give a :thumbdown:

BigD5

Reaction score
A few people in the game thread could not believe that the Cowboys have not had an offensive holding call in their favor for awhile. I went back and checked to make sure, and the last offensive holding call in the Cowboys favor was in the fourth quarter of the Arizona game with 11:11 minutes left.
So get this, the Cowboys have now played 4 straight games, or 16 consecutive quarters without the opposing team being called for offensive holding.

That is disgusting to say the least, and you can pick up your tinfoil hat at the door.
Try being an Alabama fan. They had 3 players on the defensive line that were drafted in the first two rounds of last years draft. And last season they had one holding penalty called against their opponent.. for the ENTIRE SEASON!

BigD5

Reaction score
Are these Dak posts serious?

If so, please refrain from posting. You are embarrassing yourselves.

As for today, I don’t know if any of y’all noticed but it was a torrential downpour from the start of the 2nd qtr til the end of the game.

Cousins looked like a McCown playing QB.

Dak’s RB was averaging 5 or 6 yds a carry. Why would you throw if that’s true and it’s pouring down rain?

Dak is elite. He’s gonna be fantastic for several years. And he’s going to win us some Super Bowls. You all will see soon enough

CWR

Reaction score
Ah good times, I remeber when I predicted this 2 game MINI streak and a poster said I was intoxicated. 4-3 isnt great but right now it feels pretty good. KC defense sux and hopefully Denver beats em up pretty good prior to our game. Atlanta has been fairly craptastic so maybe just maybe we can do some damage. This defense isnt great but they are getting better and the pass rush is for real. Wow I cant believe we finally got our book ends!

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

As for today, I don’t know if any of y’all noticed but it was a torrential downpour from the start of the 2nd qtr til the end of the game.

Dak’s RB was averaging 5 or 6 yds a carry. Why would you throw if that’s true and it’s pouring down rain?

Dak is elite. He’s gonna be fantastic for several years. And he’s going to win us some Super Bowls. You all will see soon enough

Dak’s RB has a name... it’s Zeke... Just pointing that at if you’re a new fan since Dak became the starter.

CWR

Reaction score
Yet another game where CLEAR EARLY SUPERIORITY is established, and the Commanders let off the gas petal/get gassed, and fail to FINISH THE KILL ON A TEAM THEY SHOULD BEAT!!!

Lol they were ok for 40 percent of the game. We dominated those scrubs the other 60. Enjoy your home loss, go cry on your board.

Aven8

Reaction score
Ah good times, I remeber when I predicted this 2 game MINI streak and a poster said I was intoxicated. 4-3 isnt great but right now it feels pretty good. KC defense sux and hopefully Denver beats em up pretty good prior to our game. Atlanta has been fairly craptastic so maybe just maybe we can do some damage. This defense isnt great but they are getting better and the pass rush is for real. Wow I cant believe we finally got our book ends!

NO and Minny have both won 5 games in a row. Anything is possible!

CWR

Reaction score
NO and Minny have both won 5 games in a row. Anything is possible!

For real and Minny without a QB and Dalvin Cook. It will be interesting to see if Bridgewater has anything. NO is trouble as long as Brees is there, but in truth they are running the hell out of the ball.

CWR

Reaction score
There's a reason why every WR on this roster is struggling this year. Every single one. Is it all them? Or is it because of the QB?

It's not hard to figure out. He doesn't see the field and doesn't have the arm to make all the throws.

Hmmm I wonder if the fact we run the ball 30 times a game has anything to do with our less than prolific passing number. Hes a second year qb who you thought wasnt good enough to be a back up. Let the kid grow and we will see. You embarass yourself with this obsession.

CWR

Reaction score

Besides my lack of knowledge this is why I could never be a coach. It would absolutely drive me crazy with rage. Unbelievable how "disciplined" other teams are vs. US!!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

Guess Dak was suppose to attempt to throw the ball 40+ times and for 400 yards in the driving rain just to make his doubters happy.

haleyrules

Reaction score
You're correct in assessments, yet, Risen is also, as Dak doesn't see all the field and goes kinda tunnel vision a little to soon

Edit: I just read thread post
Normal for young QB's...especially since Prescott had no bench time before taking over the offense. He has been very impressive everything considered.

BigD5

Reaction score
Dak’s RB has a name... it’s Zeke... Just pointing that at if you’re a new fan since Dak became the starter.
Thanks for that!

I’ve only been a fan since the day I was born. On sept 13th 1982. Dallas lost to pittsburgh 36-28.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Try being an Alabama fan. They had 3 players on the defensive line that were drafted in the first two rounds of last years draft. And last season they had one holding penalty called against their opponent.. for the ENTIRE SEASON!

Alabama fan. :rolleyes:

I'll go out on a limb and guess that's only in football. Duke fan in basketball?

bark

Reaction score
Dak vs cousins
Cousins had 100 more yards on 17 more pass attempts. Plus a pick six and a fumble .
Dak for the win please

BigD5

Reaction score
Alabama fan. :rolleyes:

I'll go out on a limb and guess that's only in football. Duke fan in basketball?
No. Alabama basketball. I’m from and live in Alabama. I’ve been an Alabama fan my entire life. I’ve walked out of Bryant Denny stadium after losing to miss st, Louisiana Monroe, La Tech, Northern Illinois etc etc.

My grandmother and her side of the family is from Texas. I lived in Dallas for 4 years. Anymore questions?