Game Day ***Cowboys vs Dolphins Post game thread***

Surfguy

Reaction score
The only thing saving me now is rice krispy treats. I don’t know how the rest of you are still alive.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
You must be a new fan.
Been a fan since the late 70s. What can I say, I got sucked in again because...

Zw

Despite how negative I am towards this team, even I need something to believe in once in a while. I'm just a Dallas Cowboys fan fooled again.

visionary

Reaction score
Very rarely does a team dominate on the road. Usually a .500 win % on the road is considered good in the NFL. That's about where the Cowboys are. It was a tough game today but the Cowboys were competitive and had a chance to win it. Nobody wants to lose but today's effort was night and day better than last week against the Bills. The Cowboys played hard today, maybe just play a little smarter. I'm proud of the effort.
Ill spell it out for you
3-5 is not .500

Plankton

Reaction score
Lose the line of scrimmage, lose the game. A formula as tried and as true as time. The Cowboys have an offensive line problem - outside of Tyron Smith, they do not have an offensive tackle that can pass block. I mean, not even a lick. This team is not tough enough when it counts, and it's hard for anyone with a straight face to say that this team can have success in the playoffs when they can't beat a team with a pulse on the road. They won't have home field, so they will have to do it away from home. Not likely.

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
No, the defense didn't hold them out, Miami was going for the last second fg as soon as they got the ball.

You have a kicker who made 3 fgs from over 50 yards a 30 yarder or less was a no brainer. If Miami had needed a td they would have gotten it, too...

When I said “they may have held them out of the endzone” I wasn’t talking about the final drive but about the whole game. The defense may have been able to keep them out of the endzone for the majority of the game but they gave up sustained drive after sustained drive. That’s the sign of a broken defense.

toto1939

Reaction score
Here's the new plan...pay Dak the same as Purdy ($850,000 per year) and use the extra money to shore up the offensive line. Oh...and fire Rowdy. Multiple Super Bowls would follow.

The Natural

Reaction score
Did you watch the defense? Drives of 12.10.10,9,9 plays, and a pathetic effort to close out the game. Offense is what it is, great at home, below average on the road. Defense is just soft
I watched the defense give up 13 points in the first half while the offense sleepwalked through the game. I’m sick of hearing these wack a** excuses. “Offense is what it is”, that TO at the goal line ended up being the difference in the game. “It is what it is” though.