Game Day ***Cowboys vs Dolphins Post game thread***

John813

Reaction score
Lose the line of scrimmage, lose the game. A formula as tried and as true as time. The Cowboys have an offensive line problem - outside of Tyron Smith, they do not have an offensive tackle that can pass block. I mean, not even a lick. This team is not tough enough when it counts, and it's hard for anyone with a straight face to say that this team can have success in the playoffs when they can't beat a team with a pulse on the road. They won't have home field, so they will have to do it away from home. Not likely.

It makes sense why Martin held out. He knew he was declining.

I’m not sure if switching from Philbin was a good move. I don’t see any player showing any improvement this year. Mainly regression or Tyron just being Tyron

CWR

Reaction score
Stop the run? We can't stop the pass, we can't stop a pressure, WE CAN'T STOP ANYTHING.

GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT
They ran to close out the game. We knew what was coming and couldn't stop them when it counted most. Use your little brain and attempt to apply context.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
At the end of the day, i think we all knew it was going to be tough to win after essentially shaving an easy 7 points. Dallas just continues to kill themselves with self inflicted mistakes on the road against good teams.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
The good news is we played the run a million times better. We gave up 26 carries for 91 yards and 3.5 per rush.

toto1939

Reaction score
Jerry is still optimistic

franchise value at last Super Bowl : $400 million

franchise value now: $9 billion

1942willys

Reaction score
I watched the defense give up 13 points in the first half while the offense sleepwalked through the game. I’m sick of hearing these wack a** excuses. “Offense is what it is”, that TO at the goal line ended up being the difference in the game. “It is what it is” though.
dude, when a team gives up that many drives with that many plays the D was NOT playing well

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I was wondering was anybody going to call for him to be burned at the stake. I am not , but I wanted to see if he get's the same treatment as the rest of our players

His fumble clearly cost us this game.