Game Day ***Cowboys vs Dolphins Post game thread***

Staubacher

Reaction score
So, on their final 3rd and 2. You want to stop them, but if you don’t the next best thing is them scoring a touchdown. So you have everyone sell out and try to stop them for a minimal gain. If the runner gets past you first level you let him score. Maybe the runner purposes lays down, but I doubt it, it’s worth a try.

It takes some coordination but it drives me crazy that teams don’t think about this stuff.
You're expecting a stupid team led by a dumb game manager for a HC to plan that? Asking a lot

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
We need to change things up on offense. Gallup needs to be demoted to the 4th wr. Turp or Tolbert needs to leap frog him. Chuma Edoga shouldn't start another game at LT. The guy is clueless. I rather use went with Asim Richards. We need to stop with so much rotations. Hendershot needs to stop coming in so often dude is terrible.
I didn't even realize Gallup was still on the team.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Did Mazi flash any of the "superhuman traits" and "Larry Allen strength" that Jerry told us about? :muttley:

ICP

Reaction score
Nope, they will lose again next week as well. Then probably spank the Commodores and will start preaching all is well again

CWR

Reaction score
Freaking Dak. Why would he give up that field goal in the end, after leading us to the game winning drive, while under pressure the entire game, and with no run game to speak of? Dude sucks durrrr

BobSacamano

Reaction score
He doesn't even look fat to me. One of the things I thought when we drafted him was he was a mammoth of a man.....he looks smaller then Neville Gallimore.
I’m just saying. He was just a big body who fans automatically pegged as a solution to run defense woes. Maybe the combo of him and Hankins would provide the juice but one of them is close to retirement age and we felt the effects today when his body broke down not allowing him to suit up.