Game Day ***Cowboys vs Dolphins Post game thread***

LBPick

Reaction score
I AM entertained!

Enjoyed watching and the nail biter outcome. Sure I wanted a lopsided win, but I’m not going to complain about the time spent with some late afternoon Cowboys on Christmas Eve. Onwards, upwards, etc. !

triplets_93

Reaction score
Merry Christmas fellow Zoners And your families.

Its just a game and lets see how it goes in playoffs. If they want to make history players and coaches will get their ducks in a row , or they wont.

Your comment is helping no one with a brain.

rambo2

Reaction score
If the officials called the push off on Lamb on fourth down, the Cowboys never take the lead.

See how this works? The Cowboys didn't lose because of the officiating.
0 offensive holding calls the last 2 weeks is bs.

CWR

Reaction score
I think we'll lose because it won't be worth playing the starters.
So you expect Philly to win out and have zero doubt? Man they've got entire podcast series demonstrating the dysfunction there. I wouldn't be so sure.

Mark

Reaction score
Found it odd today was the day to get him reps. Why not vs the giants when up 30, or another blowout
Great question. They should have been working this guy all year.

If you're going to slam a guy into the line when you need a yard, I'd prefer to have him do it, rather than undersized Pollard or Dowdle.

DaleMc

Reaction score
I have been a Cowboys fan since the early 1970's and this team is not different than the last several years teams. They continue to be undisciplined and honestly can't get out of their own way. Playing like this will not even get 1 win in the playoffs. I really don't know what the problem is and continues to be, Miami did not play that well, the secondary continues to be weak and play soft coverage and the tackling is poor at best. Once again I find myself hoping I am wrong but expecting the same old results.

Brooksey

Reaction score
The real issue is the play before. Tony Pollard has to put his foot in the ground, lower his pads and power into the endzone against a defender running sideways.
I agree Pollard getting turned around and not getting in was lazy. The handoff was high from Prescott.