Game Day ***Cowboys vs Dolphins Post game thread***

Mark

Reaction score
I was wondering was anybody going to call for him to be burned at the stake. I am not , but I wanted to see if he get's the same treatment as the rest of our players

His fumble clearly cost us this game.
There were a lot of plays that "cost us this game." A whole bunch on defense, and a slew on the O-line.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Lions probably win. The ol might be best in league. Rb are monsters and good wr. Gotta score 35 plus to win.

Jayinem

Reaction score
We are like the 90's Cowboys at home, we're like the 2000 Cowboys on the road.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
What part of this team gives you a sense of confidence?
You post said, and I quote:
"Cowboys are taking this loss and winning right to the Super Bowl!

You heard it here first! "

If you were being sarcastic, then I understand your post. But I have no way of knowing that.

Your reply to my reply to your post makes no sense, I said nothing that would leave anybody to believe I had confidence in the team....

links18

Reaction score
No we won't. I'm sorry man, but some of yall are overly dramatic. We beat Washington and I expect the Lions.

If Philly does drop one we win the EAST.

I don't actually know if we get a better match up though. I just hope to avoid the Rams in round 1.
I think we'll lose because it won't be worth playing the starters.

lostar2009

Reaction score
He was part of the problem this game. But a lot unfolded the last 3 quarters. The Cowboys really need to evaluate some of these guys they been holding on to.

Jayinem

Reaction score
We will beat the Lions. The finale is anybody's guess. They may be resting starters.
If we win next week we can still win the division no matter if Eagles win or lose it would come down to the last week where Eagles have to face Giants at Giants so I doubt we'll be resting.

snadler

Reaction score
There’s always the rise of the cowboys in sept-nov, and it’s literally the same stuff, and then the letdown in december and january. As i keep saying in the threads, death, taxes and MM and the boys folding in december. Nobody should be surprised, i mean fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me for 29 years, you are a clown for thinking otherwise

jblaze2004

Reaction score
No he didn't. C'mooooon, guys, this game wasn't lost because of one bad play in the 1st qtr. Jeeeeez, no way you really think this, just way too shallow of a way of thinking.
You may not lose but it darn sure help you lose when you could of got 7 points to start the game but end up with 0.

Clarke82

Reaction score
He gifted the Dolphins a win and a playoff berth.
That botched handoff is all on Dak. Dak is supposed to put the ball in Hunter's stomach not his upper chest.

The reason it's the QB's responsibility is because the back is supposed to be going full tilt with his pad level low to protect the ball and have leverage against the possible tackler(s).

Dak was lazy on the hand off it cost them a TD.

The real issue is the play before. Tony Pollard has to put his foot in the ground, lower his pads and power into the endzone against a defender running sideways.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
An unfortunate play by a guy who's been under-repped, and under-utilized all season.

I want to see him on the field more. Especially in short-yardage situations.
you get few opportunities you better cash in. and he also missed two pass blocks up the middle that led to 3rd down incompletions.....

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
Need the head coach and owner to be brave and call out these refs/send footage to league office. Right now team's have the go ahead to hold Micah all game long. The refs are not calling it

Surfguy

Reaction score
There is too much improvement needed limited by the abilities of the personnel on hand.