Game Day *** Cowboys vs Dolphins pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
I’m really nervous over here, Dolphins got nothing to lose, throw out the record books when these two rivals get together. Look at a US map, Dallas and Miami are natural rivals and word on the sideline is Dan Marino is giving Rosen a few last minute pointers. On the bright side Jimmy Johnson passed on coaching up Miami as he felt conflicted, so there’s that.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I’m really nervous over here, Dolphins got nothing to lose, throw out the record books when these two rivals get together. Look at a US map, Dallas and Miami are natural rivals and word on the sideline is Dan Marino is giving Rosen a few last minute pointers. On the bright side Jimmy Johnson passed on coaching up Miami as he felt conflicted, so there’s that.
We just need to body punch em early and everything will fall in place.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

He's playing...:popcorn:

I can't wait to see the reaction when Taco makes a play....and the camera zooms in on this guy...

And he's giving him the Carrot clap...because he forgot who he plays for.:clap:

M3GPYVBAH5Y6S7R2IKZRNKOFUQ.jpg

JayFord

Reaction score
Yall act like miami is going to lay down

who quits against us? They all play us like its their superbowl (as if weve won one in the past 25 million years)

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He's playing...:popcorn:

I can't wait to see the reaction when Taco makes a play....and the camera zooms in on this guy...

And he's giving him the Carrot clap...because he forgot who he plays for.:clap:

M3GPYVBAH5Y6S7R2IKZRNKOFUQ.jpg
He can make all the plays he wants on the field but it’s his off the field play that got his lazy *** sent packing.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
im trying. lol help me get pumped up for Miami..:yourock:

its been a fun 2-0 start leading to what should be 3-0 but I cant get past the cupcake opponents we've been playing and tempering my enthusiasm until we start beating the better competition..

I mean all this will mean nothing until we show out against NO, GB, Both Eagles games, and even MN and Chicago..

Those are the games im trying to be patient waiting for to truly gauge where we are as team...

so many Hype posts and all the over enthusiastic threads with Dak and Moore and Kitna etc..

those 6 games will determine the reality..

Not this one..

I guess the football gods owed us some breaks but id rather get them in the playoffs..:)

Go Cowboys!:flagwave:
The Patriots have been doing it for two decades within their own division.

Status
Not open for further replies.