Game Day *** Cowboys vs Dolphins pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yet.....we managed to put up with crazy Greg Hardy. Tells me everything I need to know about the old geezer. He's lost it. Doesn't have the patience needed...:rolleyes:
Hardy played 12 games with the Cowboys. They didn’t put up with him too long:rolleyes:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The game thread is going to be lit if the Cowboys aren't up 21-0 in the first quarter. :popcorn:

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yes and it would be more embarrassing than even the Thanksgiving Day loss to them
Dang Lett.. I set and watched it and was like slow motion.. I was at my cousins house and they are all fins fans. They were so sad we were about to win and what a turn... Grrrr.

Scotman

Reaction score
I'm telling you, I'm hyped. This is a team wo should clobber. So, let the clobbering commence. I want to see some rookies get their confidence in gear. If we will, it's still a W.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want Zeke to have a huge game, break the single game rushing record.
But I will settle for a win. :D

ArbynTX

Reaction score
No offense to the OP but I'm getting a little sick of this bull**** narrative. To add to what cowboy_ron said, the Patriots don't apologize for playing in the weakest division in football for the past 20 years straight. And you can bet that they use games against lesser opponents to boost momentum and morale.

Winning becomes a habit. You make it a habit by........wait for it..........winning. It doesn't matter who the opponent is.

Agreed. I’m sure the conversation in the locker room isn’t sympathy for the Dolphins or their record. There’s a game to be played, plays to be executed and planning. You play who’s on the schedule. Not our fault they are 0-2 and they have their own process to deal with that. For us, let’s play the game. If the score permits (hopefully it will) we can rest starters and give others a chance for reps and experience.

CB61

Reaction score
Dang Lett.. I set and watched it and was like slow motion.. I was at my cousins house and they are all fins fans. They were so sad we were about to win and what a turn... Grrrr.
I had just bought my first 50 inch rear projection TV that very morning very disappointing it's lucky it was a 50 inch projection TV and very heavy or it probably would have gone over the balcony

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I believe it was 13-0 Pats in the third quarter

You are correct.

But this board has been talking "blowout", "preseason game", etc., all week and some of our folks want to fire everybody the first time the team goes three and out.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I was just thinking about that wondering where they would line him up
He gets Collins or Tyron. Good luck either way. Lol. I hope we sling him around. But if he takes a cheap shot they better jump him...

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I want Zeke to have a huge game, break the single game rushing record.
But I will settle for a win. :D

Miami's run defense is horrible. Add in this is typically the time Zeke starts rolling and Moore said he will not limit his reps could make for a huge day!

glimmerman

Reaction score
I had just bought my first 50 inch rear projection TV that very morning very disappointing it's lucky it was a 50 inch projection TV and very heavy or it probably would have gone over the balcony
I wouldn’t have blamed you. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.