Game Day *** Cowboys vs Dolphins pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Did you see Rosen walking out to the field a few minutes ago? It reminded me of Hulk Hogan's entrance when he took the belt from the Iron Sheik.

Changing of the guard stuff...epic...I'm now officially scared of the similarities of the Iron Shiek and Marinelli.

34_iron-sheik-ref01fixed.jpg

JayFord

Reaction score
I don't like the amateur and juvenile (and quite premature--show me don't tell me!!) "hotboyz" rubbish either. :mad: (Just thought I'd throw that rant in!)

i dont either..... like it used to be back in school you dont get nicknames or names on the back of your jersey until you get to the playoffs

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Can’t wait for somebody to tell you “not to look past an opponent”:muttley:
You want to play opponents that test you I don't like just flipping a switch thinking we can be at our best whenever we want to be.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The Patriots have been doing it for two decades withing their own division.

BUT THEY Have used it to their advantage, 9 AFCCG appearances 6plus SB wins etc they own this decade plus..

so they arent good example we've been tossed so many times from early rounds of playoffs, not the same comparison..

I think its more the timing for me coming all at the start of the season it doesnt show who we truly are until the big games come..its hard to judge what type of team we have yet and thats concerning..to much koolaid and hype right now..

JayFord

Reaction score
I’m really nervous over here, Dolphins got nothing to lose, throw out the record books when these two rivals get together. Look at a US map, Dallas and Miami are natural rivals and word on the sideline is Dan Marino is giving Rosen a few last minute pointers. On the bright side Jimmy Johnson passed on coaching up Miami as he felt conflicted, so there’s that.

ohh its going to be a dogfight

CB61

Reaction score
ohh its going to be a dogfight
Maybe for the first quarter really going to depend on how far defense can step up they started getting in the right direction last week they need to get there in a hurry though

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
He can make all the plays he wants on the field but it’s his off the field play that got his lazy *** sent packing.

Yet.....we managed to put up with crazy Greg Hardy. Tells me everything I need to know about the old geezer. He's lost it. Doesn't have the patience needed...:rolleyes:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yall act like miami is going to lay down

who quits against us? They all play us like its their superbowl (as if weve won one in the past 25 million years)
Yeah you would think fans would know by now they everyone gets up to play us regardless of record.

CB61

Reaction score
I have not seen any arrogance from the players....the fans though!!!!
https://imagesvc.timeincapp.com/v3/fan/image?url=https://thelandryhat.com/files/2017/01/9722985-nfl-washington-Commanders-dallas-cowboys.jpg&
About time a couple times I was at Texas stadium I thought there was a freaking funeral going on

JayFord

Reaction score
Yet.....we managed to put up with crazy Greg Hardy. Tells me everything I need to know about the old geezer. He's lost it. Doesn't have the patience needed...:rolleyes:

i like marinelli(unless youre talking about jerry) but im worried about his health more than anything

When he walks on the sidelines it looks like he boo boo’d himself and is trying to keep it from touching his skin

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
i dont either..... like it used to be back in school you dont get nicknames or names on the back of your jersey until you get to the playoffs
I think it’s great. They actually vote on whether a player is worthy or not and have voted some players down. It promotes camaraderie. Team chemistry is extremely important.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
No offense to the OP but I'm getting a little sick of this bull**** narrative. To add to what cowboy_ron said, the Patriots don't apologize for playing in the weakest division in football for the past 20 years straight. And you can bet that they use games against lesser opponents to boost momentum and morale.

Winning becomes a habit. You make it a habit by........wait for it..........winning. It doesn't matter who the opponent is.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see Lawrence/Hill/Collins/Quinn upfront together at times.

Hopefully we can see some pass rush without losing out on the run. Good warm up for them but poor litmus test.

I will bet we don't ever see that lineup once today. Infact I bet Hill gets less than 20 snaps. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.