Cowboys Vs Eagle ****Game Thread**** 1st Half

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out why Jones isn't getting any touches or special looks. It's like the reverse of the JJ/Barber combo where they refused to make Barber a starter.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
The only way we can get pressure now is the corner blitz which we've done twice near the end of the half.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
I dont know if Wade is letting Stewart run the defense or what, but this is one of the most embarrassing defensive performances I have ever seen. If he is letting him run it, he needs to take it back over.They had the ball 7 times and scored on 6 of them. I think the only time we stopped them was on a bad throw to a wide open receiver.

Just God-awful. If this is the best Phillips can do, they should just fire him tonight after the game. The ONLY reason to hire him in the first placewas to fix trash like this, and now with a roster of infinite talent on defense THIS is what we see?

And Stewart the pusskatore is the reason we dont have Dom Capers on our coaching staff. I am honestly ashamed of this team. I would have never, ever guessed we'd see bad defense like this anytime soon. They cant cover, they cant tackle, they cant rush the passer. It's like an 11 on 7 drill. And the worst thing is it doesnt even look like Phillips or Stewart is MAD about it. We just scored 24 pts in one half of a home game, and its like we're getting blasted because of this lousy defense and two really stupid Romo turnovers.

G A R B A G E

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
bad defense, inexcusable penalties, time management failure, Romo trying to give the other team the game, bad coaching, mental errors, poor tackling.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like both D's are not doing as good as they should.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
with no discipline and no coaching an our BONE HEADED QB seems to be totally unstructured leading to lots of stupid stuff on the field.

pathetic coaching

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
dbair1967;2260386 said:
I dont know if Wade is letting Stewart run the defense or what, but this is one of the most embarrassing defensive performances I have ever seen. If he is letting him run it, he needs to take it back over.They had the ball 7 times and scored on 6 of them. I think the only time we stopped them was on a bad throw to a wide open receiver.

Just God-awful. If this is the best Phillips can do, they should just fire him tonight after the game. The ONLY reason to hire him in the first placewas to fix trash like this, and now with a roster of infinite talent on defense THIS is what we see?

And Stewart the pusskatore is the reason we dont have Dom Capers on our coaching staff. I am honestly ashamed of this team. I would have never, ever guessed we'd see bad defense like this anytime soon. They cant cover, they cant tackle, they cant rush the passer. It's like an 11 on 7 drill. And the worst thing is it doesnt even look like Phillips or Stewart is MAD about it. We just scored 24 pts in one half of a home game, and its like we're getting blasted because of this lousy defense and two really stupid Romo turnovers.

G A R B A G E

Ilike the idea of that. im so damn Frustrated right now.. damn :(

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
If this continues and they lose this game...is it too early to fire Stewart????

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Real1st;2260291 said:
No dicipline Defense sucks Romo blows all the momentum away

I am a romo fan but its about time he brings his big game to the big game! :mad:

BnGFever

Reaction score
Yeah, it's pretty bad. You guys are getting torched by an eagles receiving corp with a rookie and a few other no names.

It'll get better. Your D isnt Rams bad.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Real1st;2260393 said:
bad defense, inexcusable penalties, time management failure, Romo trying to give the other team the game, bad coaching, mental errors, poor tackling.

Other than that we're [strike]frauds[/strike] fantastic.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
It would be nice if the refs called a hold on Philly. I've counted four blatant holds by Philly's O-Line that the refs failed to call. And I'm talking right in the same realm as the Proctor hold (which was a correct call obviously).

YAKUZA