Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

manster4ever

Reaction score
I'm not sure getting your butt kicked the last game of the season before you see the playoffs is a way to go.

Then you're going to have another week to sit around and do nothing.
I know logic says sit your starters but when you have a young hot team I'm not sure it's the way to go

We shall see. I absolutely think it's the way to go, but it won't be easy losing by 20 today. Pitt will probably lose to Cleveland without most of their stars. Does that make any of you think Pitt won't make a deep run? We all know it's highly likely they will and they'll be fresh for their game next week. Yeah, I know they don't have a bye and they're using this week as a bye but still....some of you guys need to get a grip. From training camp to pre season to the regular season it's an unspeakable grind. Most anyone who's played the game at a high level will tell you that the Cowboys are doing the right thing.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Led the team in interceptions last year, has a pick this year, good special teamer and provides solid depth at safety. I wouldn't say he is "stealing money" tbh

I was being hyperbolic. I know we can't have All-Pros everywhere, but I just don't think he's a good safety.

He's not a hitter and not really a cover guy. The INT this year was a gift, but he did catch it (unlike the rest of our secondary).

He's just kind of out there.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not in the coaches mind. Zeke breaking the record is a bigger deal IMO but we gave up on that this week.

I don't mind though, last week was our game to go into the playoffs. I doubt our opponent in the playoffs even watches this tape.

I think a 14 win season would be a lot bigger deal because that's a total team accomplishment and it would be a franchise record.

mrmojo

Reaction score
OK commercial then kick off and commercial again ugh I thought they only did that for the afternoon and night games.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We care but the guys out on the field are not getting it done. A bad game is not a good way to go into the playoffs regardless of who is sitting...

Hopefully we start to wake up like we did against Detroit.

BigD16

Reaction score
I doubt we get blown out, but if we do then at least our guys will come out angry next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.