Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I'll preface as usual...love Romo. But there is also the idea that maybe this offense runs better with a guy who is younger, healthier and who stays within his bounds vs making mistakes here and there. It's not like Romo was tearing it up when he did play in injury seasons. You just can't assume veteran is automatically better at this point in his career

This, people are overreacting to one nice series. It's a marathon not a sprint.

robjay04

Reaction score
He will count almost $20 million against the cap if they trade or release him. They are on the hook for big money whether they keep him or let him go in 2017.

They said the same thing about the Eagles trading Murray last season. The cap can be manipulated.

Plus we will get some relief if he is a June 1st cut.

kramskoi

Reaction score
Personally, I would have tried to get both Prescott and Romo through the first half...

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I think all the "resentment" on this board regarding Romo is this insistence that he's the same quarterback he was two years ago at age 37, that he'll make it healthy throughout the season and the disrespecting of Dak.

The issue is not whether Romo can throw more td's. It's the discipline and only 4 int's that has us where we are.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We were all worried about Romo getting hurt and Sanchez can't even last a series.

Status
Not open for further replies.