Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Romo looked good in the 1 series he had, I agree, but is anyone real confident that he stay healthy, I'm not...

That's what makes Romo problematic for any team.

robjay04

Reaction score
I think anyone being sold on a rookie hasn't learned from the multiple players going to crap after one stellar season.

So, we trade Romo and Dak shows he's a fluke next year. Then what?

That's another year wasted for a team loaded with talent.

It doesn't matter. You can't pay that much money to a backup. I will hate seeing him on another team but if a team offers something and we can clear at least half his salary off the books, you gotta do it.

Plus Dak seems like more of a student of the game than those guys. RGIII was special in a flukey offense and injuries derailed him. Kaep went downhill when he lost his coach.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
A "healthy" 10 year veteran in this system is better than the rookie Dak Prescott. That's not debatable. What's debatable is if that veteran would have been able to maintain that health throughout the season and playoffs

I'll preface as usual...love Romo. But there is also the idea that maybe this offense runs better with a guy who is younger, healthier and who stays within his bounds vs making mistakes here and there. It's not like Romo was tearing it up when he did play in injury seasons. You just can't assume veteran is automatically better at this point in his career

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Is he now? Even though out of the three QBs today, Dak looked the worst in this "meaningless" game.

Has anyone ever stopped to think that maybe, just maybe, we just have a cast around the QB that makes it tough to underperform?
Lol Sanchez has looked awful. Even before that pick

Its clear you blinded by hate

CWR

Reaction score
Welp I guess its pretty important we keep Romo healthy, cause Sanchez lol

Status
Not open for further replies.