Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

slomoxn

Reaction score
Not really
Not trying to make a Dak/Romo thing here but Romo wasn't making those throws in his beginning either. At at least not without an int every other one. Dakota is good for where he is,Romo has had ten years to hone his craft but I remember my wife saving several tv's from Romo's tight throws.

Sepia

Reaction score
They keep comparing Wentz favorably to Dak, yet spend a bunch of time talking about his poor decisions and carelessness with the ball.

He's the anti-Dak.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie, it kind've freaked me out seeing how fast the ball left Romo's hand. I forgot he has one of the quickest releases of all time. I've just been so use to seeing Dak's release .
Yeah...I had a 3 week project in a rural part of Oklahoma once. When I got back to Dallas, I forgot how beautiful the women where here. :muttley:

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Is he now? Even though out of the three QBs today, Dak looked the worst in this "meaningless" game.

Has anyone ever stopped to think that maybe, just maybe, we just have a cast around the QB that makes it tough to underperform?

I was comparing him to Kap and RG3. You know exactly what I was saying.

And just FYI so you know where I stand. I would have went with Romo when he got healthy but I also questioned how that would the team chemistry that seemed to develop around our rookies. I support our coaches decision because the know more then ANYONE on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.