Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Was there or is there a lot of people saying he is washed up? I don't remember reading that. What I have definitely read though is how he can't stay healthy. Two totally different beliefs.
There were plenty of people saying how he didn't look good even when he was "healthy" last year.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
A veteran with a Pro-Bowl / All Pro pedigree (a Tony Romo).

Which was 2-3 years ago. You can't play young Romo game here. Last 2-3 yrs he has been injured a lot and getting crushed in games. You can't say 1/1/17 Romo is same as 2013-2014. If you do then you are clueless about how QBs have trouble in their upper 30s

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
So the Cowboys went back to their garage, carefully took the cover off their collectible sports car, took it out for a drive around the block, put the cover back on and closed the door. Then they jumped into their Yugo and couldn't make it to the grocery store......

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Typical deflection...

"No no don't bring up that! What about the Patriots?"

Yeah, and so did Joe Montana. The point here is, you should have the best player on the field. Period. Jimmy might perform well with the Patriots, Brady is better. Young was a great player, but Montana was better.

On the offensive side of the ball, we are simply loaded. I kinda like the thought of having an experienced elite QB running things.

Dude, will you please move onto Romo's next team? Please?

Or, if he retires, will you retire?

Eddie

Reaction score
Oh man, we're sleep walking. There's no intensity in this game. I'm falling asleep.

mldardy

Reaction score
People are really complaining about this game. This game means nothing and we are playing are 3rd string QB up 10-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.