Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

slomoxn

Reaction score
Was there or is there a lot of people saying he is washed up? I don't remember reading that. What I have definitely read though is how he can't stay healthy. Two totally different beliefs.
My memories in it also, never heard anyone say Romo was washed up, more about injuries or not being able to move team past one and done. But he looked damn good out there.

bark

Reaction score
Eagles best be glad that went out of bounds. Else they would have met mr jones

zeke21

Reaction score
Id forgotten how much Sanchez sucks. I really hope we aren't going into next season with him as back up

fifaguy

Reaction score
better be it for Sanchez today. eagles smell blood when he is in.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It doesn't matter. You can't pay that much money to a backup. I will hate seeing him on another team but if a team offers something and we can clear at least half his salary off the books, you gotta do it.

Plus Dak seems like more of a student of the game than those guys. RGIII was special in a flukey offense and injuries derailed him. Kaep went downhill when he lost his coach.

"You can't pay that much money to a backup"

Sure you can.

"Seems like"

My point exactly. He may seem a lot of things, it's not a sure thing. So again, he shows he's a fluke, and then what? We go back to searching for our franchise QB?

Nothing like wasting the prime years of our O-Line looking for our next Romo when he could have still been here.

Satchel89

Reaction score
Sanchez is so embarrassing. I was actually having fun watching the game and he makes it unwatchable

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Can we just cut Sanchez after this game? If he has to play in the playoffs we might as well forfeit the game.

Hoods

Reaction score
he had nothing to prove since he led them to a 13-2 record? Are you hungover from last night?
he had nothing to prove since he led them to a 13-2 record? Are you hungover from last night?
Make up your mind. Either throwing a touchdown is easy against this team or it's hard enough that it requires some effort to prove something. Which one is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.