Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
With all due respect, that makes no sense. Teams know what they have in Romo. The only question is his health.
He hasn't played in 12 months. Seeing him play well was important to giving us a decent pick IMHO

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
You're seeing what you want to see.
No. It hit.

I don't really care. I'm already in playoff mode. Watch it again. You'll see.

Watch their slow mo on my irreplaceable Pany plasma. Come on over

fivetwos

Reaction score
Philthy going all out with 1st string, us resting as many as we can, and it's 10-10. I'll take it. Everyone seems to be healthy other than maybe 94.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Picked on that play.
He got picked by his own man because he was stumbling backwards because he got juked out of his jock by a 250lb tight end. Jones has been absolute *** this year. He's been picked on continuously.

irishline

Reaction score
I still say Tony takes a slight paycut and stays as the backup. Unless we get well compensated.

He doesn't want to be a backup and all of a sudden you think he will take a paycut to stay one? If they say paycut or we release you he would rather get released and choose what team he plays for next year.

You either pay him the full contract, trade him, or cut him. He isn't going to take a pay cut.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Sanchez took a knee. At least he didn't throw a pick.

v4Dgk.gif

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I still say Tony takes a slight paycut and stays as the backup. Unless we get well compensated.

I say you're wrong, he can start and will start for someone. He's not going to waste what little he has left in his career backing up a young quarterback.

toto1939

Reaction score
If Cowboys want to 'play it safe' for the playoffs, get Sanchez out of the game before we gets one of our defensive players injured by being on the field against the Eagles offense more than they should be - our secondary can't afford injuries going into playoffs

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Not willing to let him play more than a drive cause you think he's gonna get injured hurts his value.
I didn't make the call. I'm just saying what I believe was the thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.