Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishline

Reaction score
He doesn't want to move his family at this point. Also, the Cowboys logo on his basketball court is too hard for him to remove.

Says who? Every indication, every article over the past two months was that he wants to start and would rather go somewhere where he will. I have read nothing that says he doesn't want to move his family. Or a single article that says he would be happy in Dallas next year as the back up. Besides his family can stay in Dallas if he plays with another team for a season or two.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
He doesn't want to move his family at this point. Also, the Cowboys logo on his basketball court is too hard for him to remove.
He doesn't have to move his family. It's the beauty of being rich. And at the end of the day, he's going to want to start somewhere. Period.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Says who? Every indication, every article over the past two months was that he wants to start and would rather go somewhere where he will. I have read nothing that says he doesn't want to move his family. Or a single article that says he would be happy in Dallas next year as the back up. Besides his family can stay in Dallas if he plays with another team.
Just me at this point. I'm trying to get support as we speak.

You're on board. Right?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Maybe. Maybe not.

Romo isn't coming back trust me. He would be making too much money to be a backup with just a slight pay cut. It would take a major pay cut to get him down to backup money and he's not going to want to be a backup. There's a number of teams he could start for and he will be starting for someone next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.