Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
So, since we have Dak & Romo and Butt-fumble is a joke... why shouldn't we bring up a practice squad guy? Gathers, or someone from a potential playoff rival would be my plan... why should Sanchez get a ring if we go all the way?

I know he's too easy of a target but he's there everyday every practice, every meeting and Dak gives him a lot of credit for helping him.

Good teams mean good teammates. I would never begrudge him a ring with us.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Tony is gone. He's the best QB on the team and they won't even let him compete for the starting job. He wants to play.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
You say that as if this team has a history adapting well (see the last 2 years), and Dak is learning from the field and progressing nicely. Something he would not be able to do on the bench. Now it appears we our QB for the future who could still potentially lead this team to a SB win. I'd trade that over watching a pro bowl caliber QB with a very high probability to fall due to injury.
You learn from the bench when you can't play. Dak has proven that he can play and win.

Satchel89

Reaction score
I think they should go to the option or just direct snap it to McFadden. Anything is better then watching Sanchez playing Quarterback. They can also just sign a receiver off the street to replace Lucky.

Eddie

Reaction score
Are we keeping this thread open or will there be a 2nd half thread?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
They are not playing the best team in the NFC right now with nearly all of their playmakers sitting.

They are not playing one of the so-called "two best teams" today. Also, the Giants are not one of the two best teams in the NFC. I totally disagree.

That is how you guys see it but the Eagles' players do not. This game matters to them.

khiladi

Reaction score
Tony is a starter period and top 3 QB in the league.. he isn't backing up nobody and he should be starting here anyways..

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
In all fairness, Sanchez would be a viable back-up next year if he could minimize his INT's. But, I think it is in his DNA and that will always be his downfall.

I don't want him here but he is better than Moore....

Whoa - don't know about that. Linehan loves him some Kellen Moore and he sees those guys everyday.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
I don't want the commentators talk about Wentz and Pederson doing so much better now after a low point. Stop making excuses!

DFWJC

Reaction score
v4Dgk.gif
:lmao:

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
if we leave sanchez in that t
If getting within 2 inches of the ground counts, then yeah his toes tapped.
Yeah from that first angle it definitely looked like a toe tap but clearly on the other angles i wasn't even close

Status
Not open for further replies.