Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
Prescott may be a warrior and able to play banged up but able to play and make good throw us are two different things yes these receivers have to catch those balls but he's got to get a little more accurate 2nd down pass I believe it was he had all day to throw and it was a horrible throw it wasn't even close

morat1959

Reaction score
It amazes me how people who have made up their mind are so IGNORANT. The pass (like most of Daks) was late and behind a wide open receiver. Go back and take a REAL look at all of his passes. Most of them are behind open receivers, his very first long pass in a live game was under-thrown. Check it out hero.
They can’t see it. They’re blinded by their Dak love!

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Everyone is going to blame Cooper for that drop but Dak is throwing change-ups to his receivers. He needs to zip that ball in there. I am starting to think his shoulder is not ok.
You can't be serious on that particular pass?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Dak has been off this whole game.

Shoulder injury could explain some of that, but he always misses easy throws, just more this game than usual are off, if he didn't practice all week somethings wrong, but Cowboys have no backup who's any good....

Status
Not open for further replies.