Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jipper

Reaction score
How soft are they?

You know the feeling when you wake up at 623 am on a Saturday and it’s 35 degrees outside and raining, then you realize you don’t have to go to work....and how your bed feels...

that’s how soft these idiots are

Pentagruel

Reaction score
I can't believe how much teams are scared of Hurts for 3 weeks in a row now. Put 8 in the box and force him to beat you like a pocket QB. If he throws for 400 then so be it but don't give him easy runs...that's exactly what he wants. Force him to make perfect throws...but nope, they're scared of him like he's Brady/Peyton already

He threw for 300+ yards last week didn’t he? He’s at least decent in the air so I don’t think you can totally sell out to stop them on the ground.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whoa, what a TD by Carolina. botched punt by WFT, recovered in end zone for a TD. But doesn't matter we are going to get mud stomped.

Cydios

Reaction score
I remember watching highlights when this team was practicing. Everyone was giving CeeDee Lamb praise on how he burned the corners. I was the only one who said, maybe it's our defense? Damn I wish I was wrong.

tm1119

Reaction score
Its awful to watch, they are catering for nerds, not football fans, I'm nearly done with the NFL

Lol why on earth would better technology make you “nearly done with the NFL.”? This is 1 of the most hilarious terrible takes I’ve ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.