Trolling: ***Cowboys vs Eagles 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Defense has done a good job giving Foles pressure on the trenches. Our secondary needs to make some plays out there and our guys on offense need to play mistake free in the second half.

We may need to be perfect to pull this puppy out...

toto1939

Reaction score
I wonder if in the 2nd half, we are able to make a play on the long pass when we have their receiver blanketed? That it why they are up by 7 at the current time...not so much the turnovers. Anyways...we're still in the game and if we could at least not lose the turnover battle in the 2nd half, we might have a chance.

links18

Reaction score
We need to get a stop on the first possession and then score or its going to get ugly.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
You don't care that the coach is a bafoon?

I think that forward progress was stopped in bounds and they called a timeout. Do you KNOW that's not true? I don't know and don't care. The Eagles got the ball back with no time to do anything and we made the FG.

If I find out differently then I'll think about it....maybe.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
This is the problem I have with JG. He knows his teams weakness yet he still runs out guys like Heath and runs game plans where we just stop running or stop running routes across the middle. I don't understand. This team is battling the other team and the HC. As Adam said earlier they are more concerned about field position and not points

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Now you know how Romo feels Orton, you're having a good game, and we're losing by 10. Hang in there big game, keep doing your thing. Run the ball though, geez man.

He's doing well, but foles is out dueling him. Mostly because our defense sucks and Philly runs vertical routes and we don't. Foles is throwing it up and their receivers are making plays. Our playmakers are turning it over.

Status
Not open for further replies.