Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half and OT thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
lets pray for a strong 2nd half the offense is very Offensive right now..move the ball and cant score Tds for2 weeks now has to get turned around.. Dak stop pressing , jeez dude //oh and Tsmith I luv you man but stop holding..

toto1939

Reaction score
Eagles defense was on the field a LONG time...hopefully, they are going to be *really* tired in the 4th quarter for Elliot time (maybe we could score a TD before then)

ravx25

Reaction score
I really hope the Cowboys don't pay Dak big dollars, because he's just another Joe Flacco. Paying Dak will cripple the Cowboys chances of winning a Super Bowl for 5 years or more.

Creeper

Reaction score
The Cowboys red zone offense is killing me. And 3 holds in the first half is killing me too. I don't think 6 points is going to win this game.

But seriously, what's with the Cowboys in the red zone? Running Zeke up the middle 3 times would be as effective as all the other plays they are calling with less chance of going backwards.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
It's obvious, makes me question if people are fans for wanting him to start when Tim Tebow was replaced as soon as the opportunity presented itself.
They have agendas - those that want him to start or get paid

Status
Not open for further replies.