Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half and OT thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vomit

Reaction score
Remember this...

If we end up winning this game, all the Dak-a-Zoida will conveniently ignore all the horribly thrown passes by Dak.

The defense has saved this game.
Precisely. As I noted earlier he is a backup QB. I don’t see winning anything with him.

Last edited:

Maverick84

Reaction score
Eagles defense was on the field a LONG time...hopefully, they are going to be *really* tired in the 4th quarter for Elliot time (maybe we could score a TD before then)
sad that scoring a TD against one of the worst defenses in the league is 1 of our 3 wishes smfh

CB61

Reaction score
I'm really worried about Tyron. He's serviceable at best, even when he's able to play
We might see Fleming second half, but both of those calls were pretty ticky-tacky I saw the Eagles do it all game long the first time we played them not even close to being called

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Dak has been horrendous today thus far, I don't care what his stats say, balls are way off the mark, the INT was even worse since Cooper was five yards behind the defense,

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Remember this...

If we end up winning this game, all the Dak-a-Zoida will conveniently ignore all the horribly thrown passes by Dak.

The defense has saved this game.

Wow so many mad Dallas "fans" It is almost as if you guys are rooting for Dallas to lose...

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Ironically after yrs of great offense we are going to make a run with our D

InTheZone

Reaction score
I wonder how often other teams fail to get a TD when presented with great field position before halftime, with plenty of time and timeouts left.

Should be up 20-0 minimal, feels like it could be 24-0.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Bad news- The offense isn't getting TDs and is letting Philly hang in the game. Dak is missing throws.

Dak's 20/26, that's 77% completed. He's the only QB in the NFL who is never allowed to miss one. :muttley:

Stupid holding calls, a missed FG, and a pick in the end zone wasted a lot of yards.

toto1939

Reaction score
Happy for the FG at the end, but *** was with that 3rd down throw (time was going to run out if he made the catch)

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Dak, after the game, "Yeah, we all got to get better, and that starts with me."

Yeah, no ****, Sherlock.

Does he think a lightning bolt is going to come down and make him better, or is he actually going to throw hundreds of passes a day, a la Romo, until he can actually make all the throws?

Man, I have never loved/hated a QB more than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.