Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half and OT thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
On the Dak pick. Not only was it underthrown but it was thrown at him and thus behind him. Had Dak thrown it out in front leading him properly, that is an easy TD. Dak just doesn't throw many nice passes that lead his receivers enough. He had only 1 in the first half. The slant to Beasley.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
I really hope the Cowboys don't pay Dak big dollars, because he's just another Joe Flacco. Paying Dak will cripple the Cowboys chances of winning a Super Bowl for 5 years or more.

Yikes! By that time, we will be in rebuilding mode.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Can maher play qb ?

We need someone with talent at the position .....

Cebrin

Reaction score
I really hope the Cowboys don't pay Dak big dollars, because he's just another Joe Flacco. Paying Dak will cripple the Cowboys chances of winning a Super Bowl for 5 years or more.
I'd take Flacco all day right now.

morat1959

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know what they were thinking. You can't actually get a positive play off in 4 seconds.

But bad pass means we luck out. Probably some home field advantage on that too. You don't get a 3 second play at an away game.

It wasn’t luck. It was another Dak inaccurate pass. Threw it behind him. Should have been caught but do you see how many yards we give up because ding and dunk can’t hit a receiver in stride.

warker97

Reaction score
Refs definitely cheating...if you want to call that a hold then fine but you can't let the opposing OL do the same. I wonder why Jerry is so scared to call out the officiating. He's got the reputation and the money to pick up any fine or negative backlash. If you want to be the "leader" of the organization then stand up for them
Not sure how you can say that after the call on the fumble to start the game. And the refs using a birds timeout to take Kelce out of the game at the end of the half.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Maher hits from 60+.. Lol. Dak has to settle into his throws. WR are open. Our Offense is moving the ball but we Gabe to finish. At least 10 points left out there. Let’s go Defense, make another big play...

wssaustin

Reaction score
Dak's 20/26, that's 77% completed. He's the only QB in the NFL who is never allowed to miss one. :muttley:

Stupid holding calls, a missed FG, and a pick in the end zone wasted a lot of yards.

Pick in the red zone, who threw it?

Alohawg1

Reaction score
I'd like to see Dallas try a line drive kick to start the 2nd. Put that sucker on a rope with serious velocity and hope it either bounces off an eagle or is fumbled around with somewhere inside their 30 at worst. It could backfire or it could be genius, lol.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I’m a Dak fan but he just doesn’t get it done. What stats really matter if you can’t score points. His coaches aren’t helping him but I don’t think he will ever QB an above average offense. He just can’t throw the ball effectively and accurately enough. 4 yard dumpoffs on 3rd and 13 will never get it done consistently. A real NFL QB and this team is a super bowl contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.