Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half and OT thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creeper

Reaction score
2nd call was absurd. I could see how the first one could be flagged.

This Bekeman never calls a fair game for us.

Funny but before the game an Eagles beat writer tweeted that the Eagles are 8-2 when this crew officiates their games.

85Cowboy85

Reaction score
On the Dak pick. Not only was it underthrown but it was thrown at him and thus behind him. Had Dak thrown it out in front leading him properly, that is an easy TD. Dak just doesn't throw many nice passes that lead his receivers enough. He had only 1 in the first half. The slant to Beasley.

A more experienced QB probably looks off Douglas too.

9darter

Reaction score
20 years 3000 billion dollars extension for Dak. He's so guuuuud. Carries the team on his shoulders as always, makes everyone better, not the other way round.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Dak's 20/26, that's 77% completed. He's the only QB in the NFL who is never allowed to miss one. :muttley:

Stupid holding calls, a missed FG, and a pick in the end zone wasted a lot of yards.

He's outplaying Wince for sure, I just hope that he can finish off some drives with TDs in the 2nd half

Pants

Reaction score
How can they move the ball so well until they get in the red zone

Linehan should already be In his car with his box of stuff that includes his walking papers

Last edited:

zeroburrito

Reaction score
This team would be by far the best team in the league with Romo. Maybe even the best team in the past decade.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Please fire linehan!!!

Haha, yeah. If we actually do something in the playoffs I'd let Garrett stay but new OC is part of the deal.

Quick guys, how many coaches in the NFL are now head coaches or OCs from the Garrett offensive coaching tree?

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
We've seen dak throw touchdowns in the redzone before.....what the heck is different? Is it that he just wont pull the trigger and force anything? Or is it horrible playcalling?....penalties for sure?.....cmon all 22 guys.....whats going on?

droopdog7

Reaction score
Stop with all the negativity! The game, and the playoffs, are right in front of us right now. They’ll get it done.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I think so and I dont get high thank you
tenor.gif

85Cowboy85

Reaction score
If we can break through with even a couple TDs you get the feeling we could still pull away here.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On the Dak pick. Not only was it underthrown but it was thrown at him and thus behind him. Had Dak thrown it out in front leading him properly, that is an easy TD. Dak just doesn't throw many nice passes that lead his receivers enough. He had only 1 in the first half. The slant to Beasley.

It was a great throw. The CB just read the play and came off his TE coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.