Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Defense needs to shut the birds down and give the offense a chance to quickly get back in the game

Ky31

Reaction score
We play our game and we'll be just fine...we couldn't keep going without some adversity! This team will rise to the occasion, it's just how they're made!

manster4ever

Reaction score
I think we looked lethargic coming off the bye and I was afraid of that. We are out of rhythm.

LInehan is in LOVE with Dak and so am I for the most part but that's DUMB playcalling close to the goal line. We have Zeke and 1:28 to go...what's the hurry? That's the toughest place to score by throwing in the red zone. Everything is congested and very tough to read down there. It's taken Romo YEARS to master that. So....RUN THE BALL Scott.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'm glad Dez is back. He's the best receiver on the team.

What I don't like is how the play selection changes because of him. That's not his fault. That's on the coaches. Go back to what's been working while Dez was out. He'll make plays when they happen, they don't have to be forced.

John813

Reaction score
IMO back to back games where Dak has looked a tad off on his passes. Throwing off back foot seems to be one thing some are commenting on.

He had one bad INT last game but made up for it. Have confidence he'll make up for that INT in the redzone.

Sydla

Reaction score
You run the ball on the goal line for two reasons...because that's the strength of the team and because you run more clock if a TD isn't scored on first down.

That was a huge turn of events and one that will likely cost Dallas first place.

Bingo

vlad

Reaction score
Dak is going to come out like a man possessed! This defense always scares me though

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Coming off injury in a short week. Stop posting one at least stop trying.

Dak sucks. There, I'll be the first to say it. Doesn't have the arm strength.

And there it is…a bonafide Romo-nut says Dak sucks. Say it isn't so.

attachment.php

So, will you quit the Cowboys when Romo's no longer our QB?

*prays*

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Like I said at some point Dak will hit a rookie wall. I think the bye week hurt him.

Why are the coaches not running the ball? Zeke has what 8 carries? Unreal.

They have to fight the refs and the eagles the flags are ridiculous. We knew this was going to be a heavily flagged game. But I didn't think it would be this lopsided.

Anyone else think Romo practices all week and is active next weekend?

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
Ok. I've had a few deep breaths. Trying to see the bright side here. We're only down three. The reason we are down is stupidity, not being outplayed. The Boys are gonna settle down and straighten out this game. Positive thinking powers engaged!

Lutonio

Reaction score
Feed Zeke when appropriate. The team is going to need Dak's arm at some point over the next 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.