Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There is nothing wrong with throwing near the goal line. We have no idea if running would have worked.

We simply have a QB who goes noodle arm when throwing into tight windows.

Dak is a journeyman and it's ending here, sadly. Back to scouting QBs.
We have a really good idea that running would have helped on first and second down.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with throwing near the goal line. We have no idea if running would have worked.

We simply have a QB who goes noodle arm when throwing into tight windows.

Dak is a journeyman and it's ending here, sadly. Back to scouting QBs.

lol, you are a ridiculous individual.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not a requirement that game threads turn into Romo/Prescott nonsense. C'mon people.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
I'm in agreement that we should have ran the ball down there. Forcing a pass to Dez on 1st wasn't a good idea. I hoped forcing another pass wouldn't have followed. :(
Lucky & some bad penalties have kept the Eagles in this. Hope we get right during halftime & turn this around. Starting with shutting down the Eagles opening drive this half.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Silver lining is that if we lose this game, it'll bring us back to earth. All this talk about playoffs and Super Bowl has our heads in the clouds. Total nonsense and we're playing like garbage.
So one lost ends our SB dreams?

Shinaoi

Reaction score
The philly coaching staff is probably in the locker rooms scratching their heads wondering why we didn't run zeke when he almost had just foot on their throats.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
You're joking, right? I seem to recall the Panthers game last year when he got hurt AGAIN how he threw 2 HORRIFIC pick 6's. But, we get it, Romo is what this 5-1 team is missing :facepalm:

Hey look more fans turning something that has nothing to do with Romo into a Romo vs. Dak pissing contest.

Newsflash! There is no contest! A healthy Tony Romo is head and shoulders better than Dak Prescott at this moment. If Dak continues to stink it up he won't be starting next week.

Does that mean Dak isn't the future? NO! Some of you need to get a freakin' grip.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
garrett sabotaged wade, wouldn't be surprised if he's doing the same to dak tonight to get his boy back starting.

2nd and 3 in the red zone...no zeke.

1st down inside the 5...no zeke. EVEN after the eagles use a timeout showing that they want the ball back to score YET you still pass!!!!

this is amatuer crap.

I'd say you're right...but we did see Pete do it with Wilson in a Superbowl...so I doubt it's that

dstew60105

Reaction score
You run the ball on the goal line for two reasons...because that's the strength of the team and because you run more clock if a TD isn't scored on first down.

That was a huge turn of events and one that will likely cost Dallas first place.

Absolutely correct. Horrid play calling on that last series.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Like I said at some point Dak will hit a rookie wall. I think the bye week hurt him.

Why are the coaches not running the ball? Zeke has what 8 carries? Unreal.

They have to fight the refs and the eagles the flags are ridiculous. We knew this was going to be a heavily flagged game. But I didn't think it would be this lopsided.

Anyone else think Romo practices all week and is active next weekend?

Even if Dak wins this, he's done. You can't teach arm strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.