Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Something happens with this team in home divisional games. Garrett needs to reexamine what he's doing during those weeks. This .500 at best at home thing can't continue.

Fmart322

Reaction score
That interception Dak threw was the first time I cursed at his this season.
Still, they could have run the ball there.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with throwing near the goal line. We have no idea if running would have worked.

We simply have a QB who goes noodle arm when throwing into tight windows.

Dak is a journeyman and it's ending here, sadly. Back to scouting QBs.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
garrett sabotaged wade, wouldn't be surprised if he's doing the same to dak tonight to get his boy back starting.

2nd and 3 in the red zone...no zeke.

1st down inside the 5...no zeke.

this is amatuer crap.

Yes. Garrett had Dak throw it into the teeth of the defense when he had open guys elsewhere. Brilliant.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Some people will ask for Romo because of Dak's subpar play this game. But remember we went through some tough stretches with Romo too. I remember the 1st 5 int game Romo had. It could be worse people.

Eddie

Reaction score
Silver lining is that if we lose this game, it'll bring us back to earth. All this talk about playoffs and Super Bowl has our heads in the clouds. Total nonsense and we're playing like garbage.

fishspill

Reaction score
It's not good playcalling but there was no gun to Dak's head making him throw it. A lesson in discipline.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
i like Alfred Morris.... i really do... but he has no business in this game

don't do that stupid **** again

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Something happens with this team in home divisional games. Garrett needs to reexamine what he's doing during those weeks. This .500 at best at home thing can't continue.
Yea you're right. We're playing at home. We should be used to this.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
You misspelled Jay Cutler there.

Don't be silly. Romo gets those play calls because the coaching staff knows he can make those throws. He was the best quarterback in football two years ago

And Dak is one of the most efficient so far this season. Just stop talking. The world is a better place without your opinions.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
We can still win this game. Can't expect every game to go 100% smooth and blow out every team.

-We need a stop on the first drive of the 2nd half, we should have kicked in the first half but I'll let it go.
-Feed Zeke
-Get Beasley involved
-stop the stupid penalties
-???
-Profit

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Memo to Dallas- Get your poop together and take control of the division!

manster4ever

Reaction score
8 carries for Zeke?

LOL

Yeah, because the Eagles have DOMINATED Time of Pos. by dinking and dunking which is all that O really does anyway. To combat that, you need a good Dline and we still don't have it. NO pass rush whatsoever because most of his drops are 3 or 5 steps.

Big Red

Reaction score
A handful of really sloppy plays in that half that really burned them. Exactly the kind of plays they weren't making the last few weeks.

superonyx

Reaction score
Daks fan club tonight.

W2ClsWu9rSLkc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.