Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
This is just going to be one of those tough division games. It doesn't matter how ugly it is as long as they get the W. Just score one more point than them by the time the clock hits zero and I'm fine with whatever bad calls, bad plays, and mistakes are made.

Great post.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Dak had a rough first half, something that happens to every QB on occasion. Lucky for him he's got another half of football to play and make everyone forget about what happened up to this point.
I know, he's playing for his job right now.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Eagles couldn't stop Zeke.

So we did it for them. Dak is all over the place again. Need to rely on Zeke. Get Dak some play action and roll outs to get some easy completions and back into the flow of things.

Their defense looked like it was wearing down makes no sense not to pound it there

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
This game isn't over. Eagles aren't doing anything special we are beating ourselves. 3 point game right now. These ugly division games makes champions

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
You run the ball on the goal line for two reasons...because that's the strength of the team and because you run more clock if a TD isn't scored on first down.

That was a huge turn of events and one that will likely cost Dallas first place.

That is the the issue...They would have used TO #2 on the run at worst....Then they couldnt have stopped it before the last pass.

Dumb clock management and forcing the opponent to do something....That is a microcasm why I have never liked Garrett

Maverick84

Reaction score
wow, look at that, there's someone out there actually DUMBER than Lucky Whitehead

dfense

Reaction score
2ND half game plan.

Run run run run.

Who had better TOP? Run

Status
Not open for further replies.