Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think all of this Dak vs Romo crap is starting to get to Dak, personally. Dude is human.
I'm convinced we might not be giving the pigeons enough credit. I'm kind of okay with it, though.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Daks gotta make these intermediate throws. Eagles are throwing a blitz, someone is open

Cowboys22

Reaction score
This is just going to be one of those tough division games. It doesn't matter how ugly it is as long as they get the W. Just score one more point than them by the time the clock hits zero and I'm fine with whatever bad calls, bad plays, and mistakes are made.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Dak had a rough first half, something that happens to every QB on occasion. Lucky for him he's got another half of football to play and make everyone forget about what happened up to this point.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Daks fan club tonight.

W2ClsWu9rSLkc.gif
At least get the window open right? Some of these dudes are full blown panic. And I'm negative as hell. But wow it's bad.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Eagles couldn't stop Zeke.

So we did it for them. Dak is all over the place again. Need to rely on Zeke. Get Dak some play action and roll outs to get some easy completions and back into the flow of things.

Gaede

Reaction score
The coaches need to recognize what is happening tonight. Dak is playing poorly. And Zeke is not. Therefore, give the ball to Zeke and help Dak out.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I know the defense is playing okay but we're gonna need some turnovers it looks like

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I thought when Dez came back it would open up the offense.

Wrong!

They just need to get back to doing what they do best. Zeke is averaging 6.5 yds so give him the ball. That will open up the passing game.

links18

Reaction score
garrett sabotaged wade, wouldn't be surprised if he's doing the same to dak tonight to get his boy back starting.

You serious? Does everything have to be a conspiracy these days. Maybe sometimes people are just incompetent.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Dak had a rough first half, something that happens to every QB on occasion. Lucky for him he's got another half of football to play and make everyone forget about what happened up to this point.
true, but how often does a QB having one really bad half come back and play lights out in the 2nd??

Status
Not open for further replies.