Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Could be that 2 Dallas QB's took their final snaps with the team today

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Unfortunately the coaches will put the handcuffs on a would be Sanchise aerial assault.... I bet we try to end this game. #letsanchiseairitout

Hailmary

Reaction score
Ugh....7 point game. I was only joking when I said that this game may go into overtime!!! :mad:

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Btw, if we drive for a touchdown, we will go for two to decide the game and avoid overtime

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Since Philly are playing all kins of Rocky music ... shouldn't AT&T stadium play the Dallas theme music? you know the TV show ..

LOL .. just kidding ...waiting for DET/GB game to be honest

:cool:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Wow can't believe Carson the Great missed that wide open receiver, just shocking...as usual Lynch has excuses ready to go :facepalm:
Just like some on here. Wentz can't do any wrong, is all the players around them. It was Marshall that made Wentz have no accuracy or touch on that ball

Silverstar

Reaction score
No worries guys we have Sanchez coming in to save the day!

We got this! :D

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Is anything ever Wentz's fault? I hear every excuse in the book for this guy. Better WRs aren't going to help his accuracy issues.

jamesdojr

Reaction score
Love how excited the Eagles are when they pick up these runs. You think you'd be getting these yards with Sean Lee on the field? Enjoy this, your Super Bowl. Losers.

I feel embarrassed for this franchise that they are barely beating our 2nd and 3rd stringers. And that they are so excited about it. They should be disappointed but I guess this is their Super Bowl... lol. Such losers mentality.

CWR

Reaction score
But but but Wentz doesnt have any weapons....

Status
Not open for further replies.