Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
You know you suck as a qb when Mark Sanchez is laughing at you.

Tractor1

Reaction score
I don't like it either, but right now I'm gonna defer to Garrett and pray he knows what his guys need.

I think those who've been rested will take it as a slight that the Eagles starters are acting like they're playing the Cowboys. They'll be eager to show someone the real deal in two weeks.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
There will be some film for some guys to go into the bye looking to improve. There are backups in all across the board and we are still in this game. They cant even blow backups out.

Aven8

Reaction score
Sanchez looks like he would rather be eating a hotdog right now!

slomoxn

Reaction score
Aikman was consistently missing wide open targets and Aikman could complete a pass longer then 5 yards.

Wentz could have Jerry Rice and Randy Moss with Calvin Johnson and he would still miss wide open guys. He isn't very accurate and it's not a talent around him issue. Watch the way he throws the ball, it's terrible. He stares recievers down, rarely go through reads and just isn't that good.

You can continue to make excuses but anybody that isn't in love with his potential will tell you the same thing
They've done a segment on his throwing and how Philthy is trying to change it a few weeks ago, this is a guy that is supposed to have played in a pro style offense and have all the tools. Dakota has better mechanics without the benefit of a college pro style offense so.... I concur with your conclusion professor.

Status
Not open for further replies.