Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
1st and 10

Wentz draw loses a yard.

Clove now that we're winding down - I'm just curious what you thought of Romo's return. The play by play has been excellent as always, but I'm just curious.

Not Tony's play, not the TD, just your thoughts on perhaps his last appearance as a Cowboy and what you felt. Not baiting you and I won't judge, won't even post a response - I'm just curious from your perspective.

zack

Reaction score
Fair enough, brother :)

He's Mickle Mantle reincarnate (the great Yankees slugger of the '50s/60s).

Setting every record on fire and is only 25. Has 2 mvps (and when he didn't win, he came in second) and 4 silver sluggers (all pro equivalent, kind of). Highest WAR at his age 25 season ever. Higher than the great Ty Cobb.

No one is even close to being in his class right now in the MLB.. The distance between his greatness and his next counterpart is somewhere around Jordan in his prime and the next guy.

I was still bitter about the td.... :)

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Pats had Brady throw 33 times. Cowboys had Dak throw 8 passes then sat him. I kind of wished Dak played the full 1st half, Tony a few series in the 3rd, and Sanchez closes in mop up duty. We had no further injuries, so I won't complain.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
i thought being the first team in franchise history to win 14 games would mean more to the team.

They're not worried about rookie rushing records, MVP awards, regular season win marks, and rookie QB rating records. They're worried about trying to be the first team in franchise history to win a 6th Super Bowl.

I applaud that, because without it none of those regular season things would even be remembered, at least not for any good reason. :clap:

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Got to admit I'm angry the Pats will end up with a better record. Oh well, at least no injuries I guess.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Well .. the good aspect of this is the giants cannot go around saying " we the only team to beat den Boys"

lol

:cool:

lukin2006

Reaction score
Our extremely undermanned D has held their starters to 20 points at this point, let that sink in Eagles...

CWR

Reaction score
Alright truth be told Id give a least a portion of my left nut to win just to disappoint this trash one more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.