Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
Eagles will trick onside kick and get burned like in 2003 by Randal Williams.
You better get on the phone and warn Garrett City of Brotherly Love my butt all they want to do is fight get drunk they even fight with themselves

Pants

Reaction score
Where is that Wentz-lover? Waiting til something happens?

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Forgot we get the ball to boot. We really dominated that first half. Beagles did nothing.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Dak dismissed the play-calling those last two minutes . TD ...

Now he will get reprimanded .

Jipper

Reaction score
Wonder how we are going to get our hearts ripped out tonight

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Blah blah... Not many fans at all except extreme Homers were giving the team a chance and honestly anyone who thought we wouldn't lose horribly is a freakin clown but I do give props to the team for not folding like cheap Walmart tents....

Ill crow up. But lets see how Garrett can come out in the 2nd half. HAS to change it up.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Old school qbs were so much better at throwing the ball away. And they had to deal with a lot more pressure constantly.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
BTW anyone saying Cooper isn't a #1 and not worth the deal, maybe a 1 was steep but this dude is a open A LOT..he has moves hes tough goes up and gets the ball..

I was watching an Interview with Will Mclay and he said the Cowboys weren't the only ones offering a 1 for Cooper If cooper had a elite QB with him hed be a top 5 guy no doubt...I think as time goes by he will prove he was worth picking up..

Not to worry an off-season with Sanjay Lal will cure him of his getting open bug

Status
Not open for further replies.