Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That's exactly why he should be fired. This is how you coach day 1.......you don't do this at 3-5....if we had a 1st rounder I'd be expecting us to tank.

I completely agree. This great play calling and attitude sadly only proves it. I love all this. Where was all this? He HAS to go. Jones must be loving this.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
In what Ezekiel Elliott termed a must-win game, the Cowboys lead Philadelphia 13-3 at halftime, which led to the home fans to boo the defending Super Bowl champs as they went to the locker room. Dak Prescott had his most efficient half of the season (17 of 24, 176 yards) and had his best drive of the season that ended with his quarterback sneak for a touchdown with 19 seconds left in the half. Prescott completed all five of his passes for 79 yards, including a 25-yard completion on third and 15 to Michael Gallup. The Cowboys converted five of 36 chances on third and 10 yards or more entering the game.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
spJvJsr.gif

Sad thing is he is a hero now over there because of this.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Halftime adjustments are over-rated. This isn’t high school. The halftimes are so short that guys barely get hydrated, pee, retaped, and a dry shirt. Adjustments are made all game long with coaches talking a bit to each other at the half. Players have position meetings for a few issues. No one is drawing up new plays or ways to run them at the half.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
In the hunt to be One and Done unless we start playing a *lot* better.

True enough....but we aren't gonna completely tank either....too much talent and enough weak teams left that we will win 7 or 8 regardless. Might as well at least get into the tourney.

ShortRound

Reaction score
I find it hilarious that more than half this site was saying the eagles were going to destroy us and we had no chance..now those same people are saying well the Eagles arent that good ..you cant have it both ways..its far from over but we are leading 13-3 and had good half at night on the road in a hostile environment..

the eagles fans booing their SB team is classic eagles...smh

weve played nearly every game close at the half, the second half is going to finish this game..can we maintain..im happy we weren't embarrassed and showed up..

lol covering all the bases arent you

SacredStar

Reaction score
Eagles will trick onside kick and get burned like in 2003 by Randal Williams.

Dre11

Reaction score
no, let's see if he looks as good as he did against the prevent when he faces a normal defense like he did for 1.75 quarters. No excuses. Dak made plays when he needed to on that last drive, but our only TD came against a prevent.

Who cares what defense the eagles d plays, he made big throws and plays. "The TD came against prevent" **** it came against an NFL defense

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
What could Kellen Moore possibly teach Dak? I mean I could be a personal cheerleader just as much as Kellen.

To be fair, Moore knows a lot about how NOT to be an NFL QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.