Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
BTW anyone saying Cooper isn't a #1 and not worth the deal, maybe a 1 was steep but this dude is a open A LOT..he has moves hes tough goes up and gets the ball..

I was watching an Interview with Will Mclay and he said the Cowboys weren't the only ones offering a 1 for Cooper If cooper had a elite QB with him hed be a top 5 guy no doubt...I think as time goes by he will prove he was worth picking up..

CB61

Reaction score
Which adjustments are we making at half time?
Look I'm getting tired of saying that there are no time for halftime adjustments everybody has to pee get a drink chill out no time for half time adjustment not to mention our coaching staff doesn't know what they are adjustments that is

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He was clapping during the warm ups. The Eagles have no chance in this game.

The less then great Dak has showed up here in several plays. But you see how good coaching and play calling attitude makes a monster difference.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Left a lot of points out on the field that 1st half

We can’t do the same in the 2nd and expect to win

Points and yardage. The Cowboys must lose more yards on STs than any team in the league.

You force a 3 and out on the opening possession to force a punt. After Beasley lets the ball bounce and also the holding penalty, we're starting from around the 10 yard line instead of the 30-35...

CWR

Reaction score
good point , at the time we didnt think those teams were good, but most have winning records now .

Yeah we kind of dismissed most those teams and just figured we were that craptastic.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
May be we shud run the 2 min offense the whole game
Not a bad idea because this OL isn’t good enough to take over running. Zeke May be our best player, but he has to be used as a changeup, not the lead. Passing on first down is critical.

stiletto

Reaction score
I find it hilarious that more than half this site was saying the eagles were going to destroy us and we had no chance..now those same people are saying well the Eagles arent that good ..you cant have it both ways..its far from over but we are leading 13-3 and had good half at night on the road in a hostile environment..

the eagles fans booing their SB team is classic eagles...smh

weve played nearly every game close at the half, the second half is going to finish this game..can we maintain..im happy we weren't embarrassed and showed up..

Blah blah... Not many fans at all except extreme Homers were giving the team a chance and honestly anyone who thought we wouldn't lose horribly is a freakin clown but I do give props to the team for not folding like cheap Walmart tents....

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Someone switched Garrett and Pederson.

The coaching for Dallas has been outstanding. This is the first game this season that I can say that. I think Dak has been laid bare. He has a lot to learn.

We need a 9 minute opening drive that results in either 3 or 6, and this game will be well in hand.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The majority of fans are stupid. That goes for every team in every sport.
The individual intelligence of fans can be questioned. Some did not play a particular sport and others do not always grasp the specifics of the sport in question. But this has nothing to do with intelligence. It has more to do with malevolence. And no, it is not a stretch describing it as such in this instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.