Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Why didn't anyone on the field celebrate with Dak on that TD? I thought that was odd.

Gaede

Reaction score
Am I the only one who notices that our offense clicks when we run hurry up, and that’s because Linehans not actually calling plays?

Heck I remember last week we marched right down the field, then when we got into the Red Zone, Linehan sent in plays and we completely bogged down.

Yes. The team looks totally different. Just like it did with Romo

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Someone commented about Beasley, Gallup and Cooper next year and there was a response that Beasley will be gone. To be honest....it doesn't matter because we don't use him like we should. Dak can't take advantage of what he does consistently. Would be a waste of money.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Ugly, but good efforts on both sides of the ball on the road in Philly!

And say what you will about Zeke...we all love him, but right now, with this OL, you must throw on 1st and throw often with the run to catch them off guard in pass rush.

Whiners will whine and degrade everything because they want to be right. We all know this isn’t a good team. Cooper is making a difference, but the OL is not good right now, Dak has struggled trying to do too much all year, but enjoy the game, man!

glimmerman

Reaction score
Ok.. Let’s all breathe. We get the ball back. Be patient. Dak is getting more confident between the sacks he is taking. Don’t abandon the run game. Let’s grind it out and wear there defense down go nubs by the 4th... Dak get rid of the ball...

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
What a weird game....

Nick-Offerman-What-the-hell-just-happened.gif

morat1959

Reaction score
We’ve got 14 more points with a legit QB. Now for the Eagles making halftime adjustments and we’ve got the clapper. I’ll let y’all guess the outcome in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.