Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DakBringMeBack

Reaction score
I've seen this a dozen or more times. Dak has 176 yards at the half. Could go for 350. But instead they'll just take the foot off the gas, be happy to sit on a small lead and get conservative. That's why talking about his stats is dumb. Any other team or system just keeps throwing it on them and remains aggressive. They hamper his development with their philosophy and pussification of offense.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Man, it’s times like these that some of those close loses have hurt us.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
well so far I was right about the game being close and low scoring, I just didnt think it would be dallas leading at half!
I called the sneak fake clock, and then they did it ! I liked that, wonder if it was dak that ad libbed that????

This entire game proves how much coaching matters. Garrett has obviously thrown in the towel and just said screw it, were going for it. And its looks great. Sad

uvaballa

Reaction score
Why coaches ever play prevent and in particular with this team and OL, it’s just mind-boggling stupid...
PRevent you from winning. IF the Eagles get a few penalties called on them the second half it may be a blow out.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
ughhhhhh why do they keep sucking us back in....why do they always wait until they are in desperation mode to play decent. why do we keep letting Garrett do this to us?!?!

giphy.gif

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Not trying to be a downer but let's keep some perspective. We're 3-5, we need to go 6-2 the rest of the season just to finish 9-7 which missed the playoffs last year. 7-1 to get to 10-6. We're probably not that good.

Dude, at this point, it’s all about not giving the Raiders a premium pick.

I still think (pray) that if we miss the playoffs, Garrett’s gone, so I don’t want the misery of watching the Raiders pick in the top 5.

Ken

Reaction score
Td came after Gallup made a play for Dak. This is why i have been preaching weapons!

It builds confidence, changes defenses, and builds momentum!

InTheZone

Reaction score
This is why you stay patient with Dak. He shows he can play. You can't forget he was thrown in to play way too soon out of necessity
no, let's see if he looks as good as he did against the prevent when he faces a normal defense like he did for 1.75 quarters. No excuses. Dak made plays when he needed to on that last drive, but our only TD came against a prevent.

HungryLion

Reaction score
This is why you stay patient with Dak. He shows he can play. You can't forget he was thrown in to play way too soon out of necessity

I’ll give you credit Dre. We have different of opinion on the coaches. But for years you have always been consistent with preaching patience when it comes to players and everybody else.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
If Dak shows the confidence to throw those outs and down field I’ll give him a pass. I still want anyone else

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No one gave Dak the memo that we're supposed to be tanking to get rid of Garrett... Lol
The bigger problem is that this game will determine if Garrett stays........that's whats embarrassing. Even if this team won a playoff game somehow he should still be fired. His job shouldn't be in jeopardy...his job should be over.

khiladi

Reaction score
I've seen this a dozen or more times. Dak has 176 yards at the half. Could go for 350. But instead they'll just take the foot off the gas, be happy to sit on a small lead and get conservative. That's why talking about his stats is dumb. Any other team or system just keeps throwing it on them and remains aggressive. They hamper his development with their philosophy and pussification of offense.

Actually, they go up tempo, because the clock is running short and defenses play prevent, which pass Dak’s stats..

It’s more Opposing teams defensive stupidity than anything else..

Status
Not open for further replies.