Cowboys Vs Eagles ***GAME THREAD*** 1st Half

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Anyone with at least half a brain can see that the cowboys are a soft team.

They have completely taken on the persona of the head coach. I like what wade did with the defense when he took over (except for the last 3 quarters they've played), but it isn't worth it when the entire TEAM plays like this in a game of this magnitude.

Wade needs to go, or else it'll only get worse next year.

KLJ

Reaction score
i am not surprised in the least.. this team stopped playing

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
soccerbud;2528947 said:
can we remove tony romo's face from the upper right hand corner of this website?

You can change that in the control panel.

Cowboysfan22

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2528963 said:
Zach was supposed to be our leader. Zach, git off of that walker and come lead us!
(And while you are at it, git us a real NFL HC)
He has been sleeping all year.

ANTHONYSCOTT

Reaction score
We do not deserve to win this game and no way should we be in the playoffs. this team sucks. Until Jerry gives up control and gets a real GM, this is what we will have for a team (coaches and players):bang2:

risco

Reaction score
It's over now--- Cowboys are garbage this year. Romo needs to take the game serious and stop looking like a kid in the candy store-- He looks like a pop warner spoil brat.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Man romo, sucks. i can't believe im sayin this but its tue. guy has no damn heart what so ever man. step up, damn its a big game.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Lmao this team wont win **** with the current players and coaches and management.. Jerry is a terrible GM.

The only players worth keeping on this roster is Witten, Ware, Ratliff

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
PBJTime;2528956 said:
Either way, you haters are stuck with Romo for a while anyways, so get used to it.

Losing in hilariously epic fashion is TOTALLY AWESOME

jcollins28

Reaction score
panchucko;2528964 said:
So can the Cowboys adjust, I sometimes wonder, I am hoping they can, but right now it doesn't look promising.

About the only thing left to "adjust" is the time that the flight to Dallas leaves Philly.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
tomson75;2528937 said:
Pacman and RW11 need to get the heave ho.

Yup. If I don't lose money by dropping Pac, he's GONE. He's not played anywhere CLOSE to expectations. We're on the hook for Roy Williams but someone needs to smack him silly. He's been PATHETIC.

Turn out the lights on this team. I hope Jerry goes in to the locker room and just drops a BOMB on every breathing soul in there.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I said previously that we should bring back Wade next year but..... I cannot defend this half.