Cowboys Vs Eagles ***GAME THREAD*** 1st Half

kbman

Reaction score
soccerbud;2528947 said:
can we remove tony romo's face from the upper right hand corner of this website?

Yes under change graphics, I did that along time ago.

newlander

Reaction score
I hope they put up 50+ honest to GOD. If that doesn't clean out this "coaching staff" nothing will..................

TwentyOne

Reaction score
This is what bad play by your QB can do for you. It can kill all the teams efforts and kill all your emotions.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
The laughing stock of the NFL............I hope Jerry realizes that every other team is laughing at him.

larry89

Reaction score
what a ****ing joke, the biggest game of the season and they come out like this? There is no heart or discipline, what a ****ing pathetic clueless coaching staff

RedRaiderCowboysFan

Reaction score
catskillthunder;2528932 said:
Ive defended Tony since the day he started throwing INT's. Ive defended him after each and every fumble he's lost. Ive defended him for his care-free gunslinging mentality. Well its over! Romo is not the answer anymore. There is no possible way I can defend this guy anymore. I know most people will call me a fair weather fan, but I just cant bare to get my heart ripped out anymore over this team. Ive been a fan of this team for 27 years, its time I stop taking this so seriously and focus on something else. Catskillthunder signing off and turning the lights out until next September.

The only people who are fair weather fans are those who constantly defend romo and continue to put his mistakes on others. Real Cowboys fans arent blinded by stats and realize the team will never win the Super Bowl with romo and wade. Its all about the Super Bowl, anything less is settling which is what most have done with romo.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Raiders played with more desire today. sad.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
basically signed in to say **** this entire garbage team. seriously no ****in heart!!!!!!!!! i bet you even had the eagles been eliminated before this game they still would have showed much more heart than this pathetic piece of garbage team. im so damn sick to my stomach and ashamed to call myself a cowboys fan...

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
SacredStar;2528962 said:
Unreal.

Everything has gone Philly's way today even before they took the field. ISo far, it looks like their destiny.

Yup! The crowd is fired up! The players are fired up! Dallas looks lifeless on both sides of the ball, its not suprise....

cowboys4life

Reaction score
yeah im done defending him..its safe to say he won last year no the heels of bp.....Jerry its not gonna work your way with a puppet coach!!

kbman

Reaction score
Buh Bye, Wade. Jerry should have fired him earlier in the season.....

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Folks are out of their mind if they don't think Wade Phillips wasn't coaching for his job.

There is no way Jerry Jones can bring Wade Phillips back, unless they play better in the 2nd half.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
newlander;2529012 said:
I hope they put up 50+ honest to GOD. If that doesn't clean out this "coaching staff" nothing will..................

The coaching staff is bad...the guy who hired them is worse.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
kbman;2529032 said:
Buh Bye, Wade. Jerry should have fired him earlier in the season.....

Jerry should fire himself and hire a real GM already...what's it gonna take for people to realize that?