Cowboys Vs Eagles ***GAME THREAD*** 1st Half

SacredStar

Reaction score
Unreal.

Everything has gone Philly's way today even before they took the field. ISo far, it looks like their destiny.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Real1st;2528907 said:
Look at Brian Dawkins he is the leader of the eagles..

Where are our leaders???? No we have guys celebrating after tackling a guy on a 6 yard run.

Zach was supposed to be our leader. Zach, git off of that walker and come lead us!
And where is our feared and vaunted D?
(And while you are at it, git us a real NFL HC)

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
So can the Cowboys adjust, I sometimes wonder, I am hoping they can, but right now it doesn't look promising.

links18

Reaction score
Well, look at it this way. No 1st round home playoff loss to worry about....

Frozen700

Reaction score
please come back....please? we have no discipline....and we just suck.....please parcells

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
No really. Are you surprised?

They are who we thought they were.

Gonna be a long offseason of excuses.

Mattsdad

Reaction score
I have just done something I thought i would NEVER do. For the first time in 30 years, I just turned off my TV. I am done for this year with these losers. I am not going to get more upset than them again.........LOSERS; Romo, Wade, Jerry......bank on it.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
sandtrapp;2528957 said:
I loved Tony too but I have one thing to say

Matt Cassal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is no player in the NFL named "Matt Cassal".

The Panch

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;2528915 said:
I would be shocked if Wade is not fired after this debacle. This team has not been prepared to play a game in weeks.
I seriously hope a year or two from now, I look at this game as a blessing in disguise when we got a new coach holding up a Lombardi or atleast a team not folding like a bunch of disgraceful cowards.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
What a way to end the half? I remember being in these situations when I played football, such an ugly feeling.....

jcollins28

Reaction score
I tell you what I'm impressed! Not just any team can self implode like this. I have seen people/teams work harder when their job is on the line. From what I'm seeing here it looks like these guys don't want to leave any doubt as to why they should be fired.

WG5516

Reaction score
Honestly guys, what moves can we make? Most of our players are tired to the team for big money until 2012. We are basically stuck with what we have.