Cowboys Vs Eagles ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
bysbox1;2530393 said:
The thing here is Jerry wants to win. And win badly. Add to that a new stadium in a bad economy, and Jerry may make a few concessions to get a coach in here that will fill up the stands at the new stadium.

Now, the other issue here is the salary cap of even getting rid of TO. But don't underestimate what Jerry will do to win.

If Jerry really wanted to win, he'd fire himself as GM.

That's the bottom line..year after year.

basilhayden

Reaction score
Jimz31;2530357 said:
Well...I guess you sure can post stupid.

When the o-line can't block THREE guys with 6, you've got problems and it has NOTHING to do with the QB....no matter WHO the QB is.

Come on man. He is just not a very smart player. When he is under pressure it is obvious it gets worse.

He tried. It's time for JJ to let him go..

Audiman

Reaction score
jake18;2529554 said:
This team went downhill the minute Roy Williams put on a Cowboy roster. He's a horrible cancerous piece of crap.

you apparently haven't watched much football this season...

brickman

Reaction score
Fasten your seatbelts, kids. The next 24 - 48 hours should be very entertaining!

:bang2:

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
cowboysfan31;2530407 said:
The offense specifically gameplanned to stop him and he's still made several big plays against the run. He's come close, but McNabb is a hard guy to bring down.

Heck....let's blame that on Romo as well.....:bang2:

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Kangaroo;2530388 said:
Funny Miami has the fewest Turnovers in the league

Miami is one of the least penalized teams in the league

Funny Miami has one of it best players on defense hurt in Crowder

Funny Miami is less talented than Dallas I am not saying 13 Pro-Bowlers never bought that but the overall talent is still better and deeper in Dallas

Funny what disciplined and smart play can get you in the NFL

You don't even have to look that far.

The Eagles don't have as much collective talent as the Dallas Cowboys but they are playing with more heart, enthusiasm and are blowing the Cowboys out.

I am with Nate Newton, we just have way too many CEOs on this team and no worker bees.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Real1st;2530403 said:
Funny how Miamis head coach was apart of our team last year and had control over our explosive offense last year.
Should have hired Sparano to replace Tuna.

Sad.

Novacek84

Reaction score
Kangaroo;2530388 said:

Funny Miami is less talented than Dallas I am not saying 13 Pro-Bowlers never bought that but the overall talent is still better and deeper in Dallas

For all of you whiners who couldn't wait for Parcells to leave what do you say now that we've had two years of Uncle Wade? The message- be careful what you wish for...

utrunner07

Reaction score
Jimz31;2530396 said:
I'm sure that this is coming from somebody that has never played the game.

well i should say i agree with you that the oline sucks and that is one of the problem but it still does not ok ALL of Romo's issues, there are a lot. And yes I have played the game, but that has nothing to do with it. Plenty of football smart people have never played.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
basilhayden;2530420 said:
Come on man. He is just not a very smart player. When he is under pressure it is obvious it gets worse.

He tried. It's time for JJ to let him go..

Yet another poster who has never played the game.....tell me....who do you want that is available?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
We were getting outcoached before the game fell apart. The Philly DBs were in a better position to catch the ball on many routes.

You remember when it was a game and who was getting pressure by blitzing. Not us. We played it safe. Everyone knows if you put pressure on Romo he will most likely turn it over.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 - Philly will kneel down. Okay year, disappointing, but I guess I'll see you all pre-season.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Are people honestly trying to pin this entire loss on Romo?

Riddle me this: Who has played well today?

Even better question: Has any player performed worse than any other player?

Every single Cowboy player is struggling and playing poorly because the Cowboy organization does not foster and perpetuate an environment that reinforces responsibility and accountability.

Stop treating symptoms and start focusing on the disease: Jerry Jones.

utrunner07

Reaction score
well game over now the real fun begins. Jerry is going to be pissed. Will TO be in tears? Will Romo make more excuses? SO many things to watch for.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bysbox1;2530393 said:
The thing here is Jerry wants to win. And win badly. Add to that a new stadium in a bad economy, and Jerry may make a few concessions to get a coach in here that will fill up the stands at the new stadium.

Now, the other issue here is the salary cap of even getting rid of TO. But don't underestimate what Jerry will do to win.
Unless Jerry Jones can brainwash Bill Cowher, it ain't happening.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Kangaroo;2530388 said:

When I said there were other forces at work, I didn't mean anything to do with football. Face it, the Cowboys are cursed or have some spell on them since Jones defied Tagliabue. Yes, I know this sounds irrational, but what is rational about this team?

We come back last week twice in the fourth quarter against the Ravens, only to have two long runs for TDs put the game away.

We get a bad call against Jones for BS unnecessary roughness and then Newman gets called for another shoddy PI call in the end zone that sets up another TD. We have 17 points committed against us within two minutes of the first half ending.

We bring it within the red zone twice after the half, only to have two fumbles run back for TDs.

We have two coaches, one a noted disciplinarian, and another not so much, but still considered less penalty prone than most coaches as history has shown, have a talented team fold in December for three years in a row in line with what has been repetitively stated by the media. A team that supposedly plays "undisciplined" football constantly. Remember, this is the same BP who brought all of this talent in having a team a win away from 11-5 in the other conference turning around a 1-15 season.

"The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses." - Malcom X

Sorry, but I just don't believe in rational explanations anymore as far as this team is concerned.

"I'm not crazy. I'm just ahead of the curve."