Cowboys Vs Eagles ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Dec. 28 at Eagles, 3:15 p.m., Philadelphia 2nd Half

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] .........vs........[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Please post your game coments, observations, and thoughts in this thread.

Thank You

Note: All other Game related threads will be merged into the Game Thread
[/FONT]

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Did jerry jones say today that their will be coaches fired after this season, but it wont be coaches whom you think it will be. A friend of mine told me he said this today. Has anyone heard this today?

Kangaroo

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2527908 said:
Did jerry jones say today that their will be coaches fired after this season, but it wont be coaches whom you think it will be. A friend of mine told me he said this today. Has anyone heard this today?

if we lose today I expect a house cleaning and yes he will despite the Wade is safe statement that was to take the media pressure of Wade and nothing else Lip service.

In fact everytime I hear the coach is safe it is like a kiss of death for coaches

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
well i was checking, my friend sometimes tends to get things mixed up, so i was asking if anyone watched fox sports or saw anything that jerry jones said anything like that, just wanted to know, and would appreciate it if anyone can verify

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
reguardless of today's outcome, I think Bruce Read, the special teams coach is gone. If we lose, I can see Brian Stewart getting canned, but I do think Wade Phillips is safe

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Manwiththeplan;2528102 said:
reguardless of today's outcome, I think Bruce Read, the special teams coach is gone. If we lose, I can see Brian Stewart getting canned, but I do think Wade Phillips is safe

If Dallas misses the playoffs Wade is gone because Jerry has a billion doallar stadium he needs to fill up each week.

He needs people spending money on his $8 beer etc

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
well i sure dont want bruce read, or stewart,

i dont want wade as head coach, period, i dont mind him being the defensive coordinator, but i dont want another sloppy football team, this team needs a butt kicking head coach, that wont put up with sloppy football or players that commit them

as far as garrett, i dont think he is the answer either

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
then we need a backup QB like steve beurlein that came from the raiders during the early 90s to push tony romo,

NickZepp

Reaction score
Jerry Jones should never have messed with the team with the trade for Roy Williams. He hasn't done anything for this offense. Our offense doesn't fit with him. But our biggest issues are on defense right now. Since the end of the Ravens game our defense really has played like crap.

magic-sword

Reaction score
This is one of the most talented, worst teams ever. They are a juxtaposition of football. All talent no football smarts, hell no smarts at all.

KLJ

Reaction score
i agree with the joke part.. i don't agree with the talent part

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson said it best.

"The Cowboys play stupid, stupid, stupid."

Amen to that. And that was weeks ago.

NickZepp

Reaction score
He had a great start but he's just not a good NFL QB. He wouldn't be starting anywhere else in the NFL. He can't make smart decisions you need to make to be an NFL QB. We will never win with Romo as our QB.

Ren

Reaction score
your team looks like they're thinking about what parties to attend when their vacation starts after this game. Biggest game of the season and the team looks more confused then the 89 team. **** you Phillips i never want to see you fat Walrus face around the star ever again

The Panch

Reaction score
The funny thing is we've been a laughing stock for awhile which is hard to say about a team that has 3 straight winning records, but this game will just further expose reality.

9of11

Reaction score
I started to wonder before the game which cowboy team would show up, the good, the bad or the ugly.....the ugly did.....We are not coming back from this far down in cheese town....once again, there is no urgency on either side of the ball for the cowboys....they are once again being out coached...so we have to wait to next year......we started out the year with problems and got worse from there.......sorry guys, i'm a life long cowboy fan but this has to be the most disappointing, most talented team i have ever seen...i'm venting....sorrry....just to see us play so bad...i will stop now....

EMMITSWIFT

Benched
Reaction score
I have never seen such a lifeless confused undisciplined group of football players throughout an entire season . This is not an overreaction to a game this is just what I have seen all season . This team should be blown up completely starting with the coaches . Only players you MUST keep are Ware , Barber , F. Jones , Columbo , and Davis ... The rest ; BLAAAHHHH ... LETS REBUILD NOW !!!

Switz

Reaction score
It's true

we are no longer america team....

Jerry Jones needs to man up and hire a GM

he is a awful final decision maker for this team

since the Jimmy Johnson Talent has run out.

Jerry System has NOT WORKED

fire Wade at half time