Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread***

kimrose

Reaction score
No shame to what I am sure was a common reaction once the Eagles took the lead, myself in included, given how many times we've seen this rerun before. This year's team, though, seems determined to rewrite the script.

You are so right, man! This team has shown me something that the teams the last some umpteen years hasn't. Desire. This team is not happy with just a paycheck. I don't see anybody trying to shut Dez up this year! lol. They might try to act like they aren't listening to him, but they are playing like they are. This team is playing like they have the inspiration to win. And that is why I have so much more hope for them this year. So when they start to fold it is like, oh no not again. It is a natural kneejerk reaction that they have left their fans afflicted with. We are not to be blamed for that. But it still makes ya feel guilty for feeling it, because you love this team and want to believe, but then they do such stupid things and you wonder, what? Well, I guess maybe they were thinking what we were? And they said hell no, not today, baby! Whatever they were thinking that made them stand up and step up and win it, I am glad.:)

kevm3

Reaction score
The overall demeanor of the team is a lot better. I don't see guys smiling on the sidelines while we're getting blown out. You got guys like Dez and Scandrick who show emotion when we start screwing up. Romo has been performing very well... That O line is tough. Defense is playing better than expected. This year, the team is very respectable. We're not that clown team that teams roll over like in the past. I was hard on Garrett, but with this win, he's showing me he can show up in critical games too.

kimrose

Reaction score
I know my faith wavered when the eagles went ahead. I had to take a half hour break and then I went back to watch the rest of the game.

Me too, Lwehlers, I had to emotionally pull myself out of the game for about five game time minutes.I kept watching, but from an emotional distance. I was gonna have to call the paramedics if I didn't. lol

Ren

Reaction score
Hope the Giants score enough and their D gets Sanchez rattled to lose ...

But I want the boys to take care of their business and continue to win

Giants are our best bet for help, Beckham will feast on that secondary If the rest of the team can have a decent game they could get it done

Bcrav4

Reaction score
Excellent job by the good guys! I was actually glad when the Eagles came back to take the lead, because it allowed the Cowboys to show courage and prove something. They also kept their foot on the pedal for the most part, which made Dez and Scandrick happy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So all that rueing over Chip Kelly......do you guys now see how gimmicky that offense is and how it won't translate well when your offense is struggling? Nothing worse for a team than quick 3 and outs back to back.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
Marshall Faulk is upset

He makes the stupidest arguments I've ever heard.when the host brought up how the Cowboys defense made some stands, he goes on this idiotic rant about how the defense still sucks because "momentum carried them" in the first half (whatever the hell that means) and refused to give them any credit at all. Ya the defense is still average to subpar but you have to give them at least some credit when it comes to the turnovers. Faulk is a tool

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
So all that rueing over Chip Kelly......do you guys now see how gimmicky that offense is and how it won't translate well when your offense is struggling? Nothing worse for a team than quick 3 and outs back to back.

When they don't move the ball there defense will be gassed against a good offensive team. Eagles were better off with Andy Reid.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The overall demeanor of the team is a lot better. I don't see guys smiling on the sidelines while we're getting blown out. You got guys like Dez and Scandrick who show emotion when we start screwing up. Romo has been performing very well... That O line is tough. Defense is playing better than expected. This year, the team is very respectable. We're not that clown team that teams roll over like in the past. I was hard on Garrett, but with this win, he's showing me he can show up in critical games too.

No..it means nothing because it was not officially a "win and in"...so the pressure was not quite the same

Signed
KJJ
And others

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
He makes the stupidest arguments I've ever heard.when the host brought up how the Cowboys defense made some stands, he goes on this idiotic rant about how the defense still sucks because "momentum carried them" in the first half (whatever the hell that means) and refused to give them any credit at all. Ya the defense is still average to subpar but you have to give them at least some credit when it comes to the turnovers. Faulk is a tool

You gotta love how MI is rubbing it in … LOL .. I LOVE Michael Irvin

:cool: