Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread

CWR

Reaction score
He made mention of that. Dallas ignored the middle of the field much of the night and there were plays to be made there apparently.

I was thinking maybe Malcom Jenkins was balling out or thier game plan was simply to take away the middle. But truth be told I dont think there is a human being on the planet that can cover Beasley.

Sydla

Reaction score
I was thinking maybe Malcom Jenkins was balling out or thier game plan was simply to take away the middle. But truth be told I dont think there is a human being on the planet that can cover Beasley.

Seems they used a lot of different guys on Beasley, not just Jenkins.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
They just interviewed Scandrick. He says it was ugly tonight and that he is excited because he knows this team can play way better than tonight. He is excited about the future of this team!!!

Reactions: CWR

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Fletcher Cox "We are the better team" I wonder if he said that Philly runs the NFC east. :D

Deep_South

Reaction score
The good news is we don't have an extra week to "prepare" this year until we get the first-round bye in the playoffs.

JBS

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can find his stats by quarter and OT for tonight's game?

Obviously, Dak struggled during a large portion of this game..but I would like to see exactly what the stats were by quarter

Thanks in advance