Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Hated the fairweather fans in the 4th....I understand we played poorly on offense a good bit of the night, but the defense balled all night, kept us in the game and made several huge plays....and the offense pulled it together when they had to.
That's what great teams do......

ShiningStar

Reaction score
it wasnt just that everything was going wrong, you are looking at this team, and its not a great team, but its doing great things at the right time, and you look over at Philly and you say, "we can win this" and everything is going wrong. You go through the motions, you hang tight, you fight for everything, and its like fighting a wave, you know the wave is bigger, stronger, and has you where it wants you, and you have to find that tiny little opening and make your move. I honestly didnt think Garrett had it in him. Thought he would ride the wave to the ocean and get lost out there.

CWR

Reaction score
Dak: "I think Risen is waiting for your autographed jock strap over there".

Risen gonna be mad Dak busted him. I think he was planning on hiding and watching him take it off to, for the full Wentz experience.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
This was a very frustrating game. It seems like the Boys were sleep walking, stumbling and bumbling, and just not into it for a long time tonight. Dak had a shaky game. Special teams were atrocious. The Eagles came to play. They were sharper and better prepared. And we still beat them. Ha ha ha! I love it. Life is good. Go Cowboys! I'm still mad about that crap holding call on Zeke's big run, but as Mr. Madden used to say, "Winning is a great deodorant." So everything smells good tonight.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Text from my dad:

"Thinking of getting a Cowboys tattoo"

This is coming from an executive in a pharmaceutical company who was an Oiler fan and casually follows the Seahawks because he lives there. Did I mention he almost killed me when I got my one and only frat ink when I was 20??

Bizarro world......

DandyDon52

Reaction score
They said on after show the locker room was elated and wild with this victory!
It was exciting, with a good ending !
At times I thought they were going to lose , but kept hoping and finally they had the 1 drive and then the ot td!

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Ever notice how every team in this division runs thier mouths. They make it really easy to hate them.

What's funny is this team just let's it play do all the talking. You notice how they never come out talking like this? Amazing how the other 3 times have such a weak complex when it comes to Dallas.

Bunch of cry babies

DandyDon52

Reaction score
and u have to win at home. seems we have started a little home winning streak. 3 straight home wins.

maybe its not something amazing but considering how bad we usually are i like it
dak didnt know he is supposed to lose most home games lol

Dracula

Reaction score
I've been on the Dak train, but it's apparent now that he isn't consistent enough to be The Guy. His hot streak is over. Dak will get his chance once Romo's time is done, but not now.
You people are insane and blind. Dak rushed for one TD, threw for 2, and battled all night. He's a winning football player, He's 6-1, and you guys still think that he is not the best QB on the team. You guys are a lost cause.

Cmac

Reaction score
Dak will learn from his mistakes.....he will get better from this.....stayed composed....says a lot for a young QB.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Text from my dad:

"Thinking of getting a Cowboys tattoo"

This is coming from an executive in a pharmaceutical company who was an Oiler fan and casually follows the Seahawks because he lives there. Did I mention he almost killed me when I got my one and only frat ink when I was 20??

Bizarro world......

He is braver than I. I'm a lifelong Cowboys fan and I wouldn't get a Cowboys tattoo. I understand we're all fans, but it's still getting what is basically a corporate logo tattooed on my body. Just seems strange.