Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread***

wileedog

Reaction score
Zeke isn't just about running the ball. He changes how the defense plays us. He is a home run threat every time he touches a ball. The defense can't just pin their ears and rush the passer. Zeke opens up the passing game. You can't just look at how well Morris ran and say he was like having Zeke in the line up.
I didn't say that it was like having Zeke in the lineup. but its not like the run game was a complete bust either.

Any half-way decent coach in this league should be able to parlay a 5.4 YPC into some decent chances with play action and some shots downfield. We did none of that.

Of coarse not having Zeke is a problem. But if you are running the ball as effectively as Morris did tonight you shouldn't lose by 30 either.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Zeke isn't just about running the ball. He changes how the defense plays us. He is a home run threat every time he touches a ball. The defense can't just pin their ears and rush the passer. Zeke opens up the passing game. You can't just look at how well Morris ran and say he was like having Zeke in the line up. Zeke changes how we play because he changes how the defense plays us.

Quite a few don't understand that. Zeke changes the way defenses approaches us. It does make a big difference. I am not saying we win tonight with Zeke but the game would have been close.

Verdict

Reaction score
I had to sit in the stadium tonight with eagles fans to my left and right.

I probably am finishing out my final seat owning seats. Its not enjoyable sitting amongst the visiting teams fans every damn week.

I am so ******* glad I couldn't attend that game I could just take a massive ****. I am that happy i wasn't there.

ilykdrama

Reaction score
I had to sit in the stadium tonight with eagles fans to my left and right.

I probably am finishing out my final seat owning seats. Its not enjoyable sitting amongst the visiting teams fans every damn week.

Totally get it man. Our stadium has sucked and is a neutral site from what Jerry puts on the field.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn't say that it was like having Zeke in the lineup. but its not like the run game was a complete bust either.

Any half-way decent coach in this league should be able to parlay a 5.4 YPC into some decent chances with play action and some shots downfield. We did none of that.

Of coarse not having Zeke is a problem. But if you are running the ball as effectively as Morris did tonight you shouldn't lose by 30 either.
His best runs came when the game was getting out of hand, but he did run well.