Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread***

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Totally get it man. Our stadium has sucked and is a neutral site from what Jerry puts on the field.

it hasnt. what sucks is the scalper fanbase. they are everywhere. this area of the country doesnt have it where it counts as fans.

I'm tired of defending these types and getting lumped in with them.

ilykdrama

Reaction score
it hasnt. what sucks is the scalper fanbase. they are everywhere. this area of the country doesnt have it where it counts as fans.

I'm tired of defending these types and getting lumped in with them.

Well, scalping is prevented by the team. But jerry doesn’t give a **** about that. If he wants people in the game that create homefield he’d make tickets only available at box office at a capped “per seat” purchase and at face value. He doesn’t, so we’re never going to have home field. Good fans that ARENT country club goers can’t afford a game.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Quite a few don't understand that. Zeke changes the way defenses approaches us. It does make a big difference. I am not saying we win tonight with Zeke but the game would have been close.
Close is better but it's still a loss but keep in mind Dallas lost three games when they had Elliot and Tyrone and I think Lee so there is something wrong with this team this year and it seems to be mostly coaching.

in the last two games it look like The Dallas Players are also giving up and quitting on Garrett. Also in the last two games Dallas only scored one TD and that was when they got the ball on the KC 20-yard line so that's pretty bad for two games to really not get any TD's except that one.
They shouldn't be doing that badly .
I have to blame coaching for that game plans and other factors.

37-9! Lol!
Dak looked like a 4th round pick
Tonight 3 int!
Bad decision's and some bad
Throws.
Gameplan and play calling bad too.
Phil did 3 2 point plays like it was easy lol.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Well, scalping is prevented by the team. But jerry doesn’t give a **** about that. If he wants people in the game that create homefield he’d make tickets only available at box office at a capped “per seat” purchase and at face value.buHe doesn’t, so we’re never going to have home field. Good fans that ARENT country club goers can’t afford a game.

none of this is true. I am not a country club member.

and how would the team stop scalpers? They sell tickets to people expecting them to come to the games and cheer for the team and a ton of these people just use it as income like owning a rental property. The whole league has psl's and ticket holders pay for the tickets in the spring every year...we actually have to pay by may 1st. So expecting 90k+ to go to the box office is a fantasy no team would ever do.

its the fans here, plain and simple. They are mostly greedy business men types. Like I said very few have it where it counts as fans.

ilykdrama

Reaction score
none of this is true. I am not a country club member.

and how would the team stop scalpers? They sell tickets to people expecting them to come to the games and cheer for the team and a ton of these people just use it as income like owning a rental property. The whole league has psl's and ticket holders pay for the tickets in the spring every year...we actually have to pay by may 1st. So expecting 90k+ to go to the box office is a fantasy no team would ever do.

its the fans here, plain and simple. They are mostly greedy business men types. Like I said very few have it where it counts as fans.

I’m ON YOUR side. I was the guy sitting in the 300’s that made my section stand when Romo came out for Bledsoe in the Giants game at the old stadium. I get the fan base sucks. The tickets are the most expensive in the league. You don’t have to make them go to the box office as create a max you can puchase with credit card. Scalpers and broker sites purchase HUGE amounts of tickets and sell them at 4x value, making them hard for the public to get consistently. Maybe big games people show up, but attending continuously in a bad/decent season people won’t show. I get it.

School

Reaction score
One of the worst games I've seen Dak play. The second interception was an awful and uncharacteristic decision.

The eagles killed the defense with the trap over and over again, especially Irving.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Close is better but it's still a loss but keep in mind Dallas lost three games when they had Elliot and Tyrone and I think Lee so there is something wrong with this team this year and it seems to be mostly coaching.

in the last two games it look like The Dallas Players are also giving up and quitting on Garrett. Also in the last two games Dallas only scored one TD and that was when they got the ball on the KC 20-yard line so that's pretty bad for two games to really not get any TD's except that one.
They shouldn't be doing that badly .
I have to blame coaching for that game plans and other factors.

37-9! Lol!
Dak looked like a 4th round pick
Tonight 3 int!
Bad decision's and some bad
Throws.
Gameplan and play calling bad too.
Phil did 3 2 point plays like it was easy lol.

Yet another season down the chitter!

bysbox1

Reaction score
I don't see how you can look at this team, right now, and think they have better than a 50/50 chance to win any game against anyone the rest of this season.

Golly, I sure hope we scrape, fight and battle for Jason Garrett so we can overcome these unfair suspensions and injuries.

Every team has suspensions and injuries. That’s part of the game. You learn to overcome them. That’s a trait this team as a whole (front office, coaches, and players) have not learned to do.

How many times have we seen the Patriots lose Brady, Linemen, Tight Ends, Receivers . . . coaches come and go . . . and they just keep winning. The organaization is flawed in Dallas, and bringing back players from suspensions and injuries is not going to fix that.

Jason Garrett’s “on the job training” is failing him. But so is Jerry’s “on the job GM training.” And the players are not put in a position to succeed.

Lunzatis

Reaction score
I'm right there with you. Like I said, this is a coaching problem. Dak has his annoyances, but I'm more perturbed by the fact that we are still trying to run the same offense with Dak that we ran with Romo. Two different QBs with two different skill sets. Also, Dez is dropping a lot of balls. I have never taken Dez as a guy to just take the top off a defense(although he was a bit faster). I just don't think Dak and Dez mesh well. Dak can't make the throws necessary to fully utilize dez's skillset(back shoulder fades, 50/50 balls placed where Dez can muscle his way to the ball). Romo had that chemistry. Dak needs a WR who can run great routes (Dez was never proficient at this) and can get open fast(not long developing routes). Dez in this offense, with this QB needs to cut inside more, it was mildly effective today. I think Tony hid a lot of deficiencies with players along with coaching. The guy made Laurent friggin Robinson look like a pro bowler. With that being said, you CAN win with Dak. This coaching staff has to go. There is no excuse anymore.

Dak may have some annoyances but we also need to remember this is only Dak's 2nd year. There are things that Dak is still learning. That being said, people talked about all the weapons that Dak had last year and I really couldn't see much other than Zeke, Witten, and Beasley. Dez had some good games last year but he never really showed that #1 receiver skills last year or this year for that matter. T Williams is a 3rd WR at best though I think Brice Butler is better than T. Williams at this point. The O-line needs more depth. Chaz Green is a bust so it's time to move on and replace him and get some more O-line support. It's starting to look like the D-line is good but it wouldn't hurt to get a another player or two for depth. The LB's need some additional help. I won't call Jaylon Smith a bust yet because he's technically a rookie this season and still working towards being what he was before his injury. The jury is still out on the secondary. I will say that this is why I wanted a vet to be brought in to help the rookies on the secondary. All of that can be taken care of easily during the next offseason but what the Cowboys CAN'T fix is bad coaching and bad offensive/defensive schemes. I am hoping that Garrett is in the process of losing or has lost the players' confidence in him. Jerry and Stephen need to hire a real head coach and not a pretender. I kinda wish Dallas could bring back Wade Phillips as the defensive coordinator. Wade may not be a great head coach but he is one of the best defensive coordinators in the NFL as he has proven with both the Broncos and now the Rams.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Still trying to get the stink of that game out of my house .
Was airing it out all day and used a can of frabreez,
Still smells !